Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips 440 Animal Instinct - 16 CT uploaded by Samantha P.Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips 440 Animal Instinct - 16 CT uploaded by BeautyCaffeine *.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Salon Effects™ 440 Animal Instinct Real Nail Polish Strips.
Lasts up to 10 days.
No dry time.
Peel & apply.
Remove with polish remover.
Fits all nails.
Cuticle stick, mini file & buffer.
16 nail polish strips. see more...

• They come on a sticker sheet, you press them on your nail and cut...2 Answers
  • How does this product work exactly? 2 Answers
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips 440 Animal Instinct - 16 CT
  • "One Tip: Do not put clear nail polish on them...it kinds of makes them melty, lol." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently found myself allergic to gel nail polish and these have been a God send and a great alternative for long lasting "Painted" nails." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm always playing with my nails trying to achieve textures and prints however in doing so many different layers and things are needed, and with more layers it takes longer to dry abd can look tacky.." in 2 reviews
  • "Had trouble the first time using them but that's normal the very first time you use them." in 1 review
  • "They have many colors and designs to choose from and come off very easy as well." in 1 review
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Love these strips! These are the only nail strips that stay on my nails! I have to buff my nails and apply alcohol before I apply these strips and also add a top coat so they can stay on longer. I love how easy they are to apply and remove. They don't damage my nails and they usually last me 4-5 days, I do wash dishes everyday and do housework so for me that a long time to last!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
I am not a fan. These came off within a day. I think it was a waste of money. My mom didn't have the same experience. She had them stay on for one week before having to remove them. Easy to put on, slides off quickly.
Caity B.
Caity B.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that these last longer than traditional nail polish. They are easy to apply (follow the directions-including the warming of hands.) Make sure you buy them from a reputable source. They don't seem to have the longest shelf-life, and will not work if they are old. I use a top coat to deal them. Be warned that they are not easy to remove, but worth the effort!
Janet D.
Janet D.
Portland, OR
I don't recommend this unless you have patients and unfortunately I don't. I don't know if I did it wrong or what happened but it just didn't work out for me I got mad and just took it off because it looked horrible sorry but I do love there nail polishes i deff. would recommend that.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
It is what it is. its a sticker for your nails. i don't think that these would last. My only positive feedback would be that these are nice for when you don't feel like waiting for your nails to try. its a shortcut.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sally Hansob nail strips are wonderful! They are long lasting and come in a variety of colors and patterns. They are ready to apply by yourself and turn out looking great!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Marion, SC
I absolutely adore salon effects! Super easy to use, and last a really long time. Best part no dry time
Maisie S.
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
Great designs that last. Go on quick. No dry time. So much easier and last longer than Jamberry.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Easy to sculpt and place but it came off after 3 days. Thought maybe it would have lasted a little longer but overall they looked pretty on my sculpted acrylics
Sara B.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I was really surprised at how well these work. I have since purchased them in different patterns. For me they last about 10 days. They were very easy to apply. I think with a topcoat they would've lasted longer. I wish they had some more professional or work appropriate designs.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They come on a sticker sheet, you press them on your nail and cut off the excess to fit your nail. They are very difficult to cut but they do stay on for a while!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
How does this product work exactly?