Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips - Sweet Marble Floret - 16 ct uploaded by Liron D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips -0 Sweet Marble Floret -0 16 ct see more...

Buy on Amazon
tip g.
hopkinsville
Didn't like these too much, and would rather just paint my nails instead. They didn't stick or stay on my nails any longer than 30 mins before they started chipping and peeling off just like a sticker. Wouldn't recommend these to an adult or teen but could be fun for smaller girls
Trista K.
Duluth
Beauty Junkie Expert
These strips are the perfect night out go to. They are a bit difficult to put on yourself compared to nail polish but they last longer than nail polish! I buy mine from target and they seem to have a wide variety to choose from! I suggest checking them out! I will use them again in the future!
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're ok! First time purchasing, and I might buy again... They don't stay on too long, but they stayed on for the duration of the event I bought them for, and that's good enough for me. The print was fun, too!
Miranda M.
Kyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nail strips! They last so much longer than nail polish and have super cute designs, I highly recommend these!
Becca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are slightly hard to apply and do not stay on very long. But the time they do stay on, they do look great!