Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers

One Step Nail Art Real Fabric Appliques 3 Easy to Use! 6 No Dry Time One step application - peel and apply.

[user:naomibe875] have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
These are really cute. How long do they typically last??
They work fairly good. I used to work in a farm so i did get dirty hands and crack my nails easy since i liked to get my nails done a lot. i started wearing these and they helped my nails, they wold break less. one recommendation from my part if you do try them is, instead of pealing the access off, keep filing until it rips off the edges on its own and only file down.
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers!
4 months agoFortuna, CA
I think that these were really hard to use. There seems to be a lot of excess on each nail that you have to file off. Personally it’s not really worth it it feels a lot messier than it should be but that’s just mean I think that these were really hard to use. There seems to be a lot of excess on each nail that you have to file off. Personally it’s not really worth it it feels a lot messier than it should be but that’s just me
4 months agoKansas City, MO
I have purchased and used these before, and it is a great product if it's fresh. This is my tip: When you open the package, they should smell strongly of nail polish. After peeling off the backing they should be thin, sticky, and stretchy (don't stretch too far or it will ruin the pattern). If they are stiff or not stretchy, the product is dried out and won't stick very well. This is not how they are supposed to be! If you are struggling, it's probably a bad set.
2 years ago
I live by these nail stickers! I bought them from Walgreens. I love how they never chip and last forever. The only con is they are a little hard to take off. I suggest dipping a cotton ball in acetone, putting it on the nail, and wrapping aluminum foil around it for about a minute or two to loosen it up. #1 go to nail product other then press on nails.
3 years agohopkins, MN
I love these they are fun and super easy to apply. I've tried others that were difficult to apply. One tip is to use them as soon as you buy them. They don't work well if you wait too long. I only wish that they had some patterns that weren't so young and citche. I work in an office and some simply wouldn't go over well.
4 months agoHuntington, Indiana
These are so great. They’re fast, cheap, and easy. I love the variety and I love that I don’t have to spend a ton at a salon. I also love that there’s no dry time, you just apply and go. For as inexpensive as they are, they last a pretty decent amount of time on the nail and they feel so natural. Definitely a good product!
3 years agoMiami, FL
This is something that you should be wearing if you want to manicure for a short term. It's a good value however the Nails do not stay manicured for as long as I would like them too. I try them several times and it was always the same outcome. If you want to look cute for a night or two this is something that you should definitely try but if you want something that is more long-term I would suggest you stay away from these.
3 years ago
These are so fun, cheaper then getting them done, and easy to apply. You can find these pretty much anywhere too. I've used them a few times, and how long they stay depends on how well you applied them. They are at least worth a try.
4 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
These nail stickers are really cute and a quick way to get unique looking nails without a lot of different products and polishes! Just stick and apply. Different sizes to match your nail perfectly and so many cool patterns & designs. Mine lasted about a week. 💅🏽
3 years agoNew York, NY
I ABSOLUTELY love the nail polish strips. They are so easy to apply and like normal nail polish it comes right off with nail polish remover. The best part is it's dry when it is applied and there is no mess. The design is so cute too!
2 years ago
Though there are adorable colors and patterns in these nail stickers and no hassle with nail glue, they are a hassle all on there own. Trying to cut them down and shape them to your finger is nearly impossible. Not to mention they only last a few days before chipping and peeling off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Naomi B. have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
Kate M. a month ago
I have! I tried revlon and sally Henson stickers and loved them. They take a little bit of time and patience to apply but they were super cool. Lasted like Normal polish! (I always top coat though)