Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers

One Step Nail Art Real Fabric Appliques 3 Easy to Use! 6 No Dry Time One step application - peel and apply.

[user:naomibe875] have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
These are really cute. How long do they typically last??
They work fairly good. I used to work in a farm so i did get dirty hands and crack my nails easy since i liked to get my nails done a lot. i started wearing these and they helped my nails, they wold break less. one recommendation from my part if you do try them is, instead of pealing the access off, keep filing until it rips off the edges on its own and only file down.
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers!
4 months agomiamisburg
Pretty stickers but super hard to apply and they don’t stick :/ I wouldn’t recommend unless you have someone else to do it for you. It’s very difficult to apply them on your own
4 months agoEl Paso, TX
I do not remember how much except they are a bit pricery but the Sally Hansen Salon effects nail stickers do work do last and they have a beautiful selection they lasted me about 2 weeks as if i had gotten a gel manicure was pleasantly surprised
4 months ago
I love using these peel off gels! They come in a small pack so it doesn't take much space which means I can buy a whole bunch of them. They can be found anywhere as well. I don't have too much trouble putting them on as well, and I've got really small naila.
4 months agoAbilene, TX
Easy to apply and last, not for those who are tough with their hands. Washing dishes or showering seemed to make them weak. Love the fun options these have! Perfect for a quick manicure when you don’t have time for a salon.
2 years agoAmsterdam, NY
I love these nail stickers! They're perfect as the finishing touch to your hallowern costume. Especially if your in a hurry or wait last minute like me. Easy to apply and very inexpensive!
4 months agoOdessa, FL
Love this stuff. Saves time when i need my nails done but i do not have the time to do them myself. Fast and easy when you need it on the run. Totally love these. Great fir extra help when you need it.
3 months agoMadison, WI
I found these hard to put on. They didn’t really match the width of my nail bed, so I had to cut and shape a lot. There were a variety of designs to choose from, and they did last long once they were stuck on.
3 months ago
I use these stickers on my nails and I love the added flair they give me. It’s Simple and easy to use and minimal mess. So far I’ve used them on almost all my home manicures and they have come out great.
4 months agoOcala, FL
These are so awesome! They have so many different prints , they are super easy to use and you dont have to worry about dry time like when you polish your nails ! And they last for about 2 weeks!!!!
4 months agoSour lake , TX
When I don't feel like spending 40 bucks to get nails done, I grab these. Looks amazing, easy to put on and always stays on at least week or two. Compliments always flow when I put these on too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Naomi B. have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
Kate M. a month ago
I have! I tried revlon and sally Henson stickers and loved them. They take a little bit of time and patience to apply but they were super cool. Lasted like Normal polish! (I always top coat though)