Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers

One Step Nail Art Real Fabric Appliques 3 Easy to Use! 6 No Dry Time One step application - peel and apply.

[user:naomibe875] have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
These are really cute. How long do they typically last??
They work fairly good. I used to work in a farm so i did get dirty hands and crack my nails easy since i liked to get my nails done a lot. i started wearing these and they helped my nails, they wold break less. one recommendation from my part if you do try them is, instead of pealing the access off, keep filing until it rips off the edges on its own and only file down.
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers!
Portage, PA
These sally Hansen nail stickers are really great. There not pricey at all they are a very good value. I wouldn’t improve anything about this product. They are very easy to use. I would definitely recommend to others.
For something quick, easy, & fun for nails?! This is a very great product. It’s very easy to use & apply! The packaging is very nice also. It comes in assorted colors & sizes. There isn’t anything I would change!!
I used to use these all of the time. They have the cutest selection of designs and not hard to put on. You do need to take your time a bit but you will love it in the end
Remsen, NY
They dry out quick so you have to move fast when applying them. The effect is nice but I can never get the ends to look right! Better than other nail polish sticker products.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these stickers ! They are easy to apply onto the nail and the best part is they really do stay for at least two weeks on my nails ! I love all the different patterns you can try out ! These are very funky and fun to wear ! They are very inexpensive too ! I’d definitely suggest to others !
Fairport, NY
My daughter loves to use this for her nails. She does a lot of sports so, anything durable is hard to find. This has worked well. It is also so easy and quick to use. She is able to do her left hand just fine, but of course I help her with her right. Even I can do it just fine.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve used these nail stickers before and they actually weren’t that bad, they stayed on for a while and were fairly simple to use too. I probably won’t use them again however they’re just not my thing. But it you like this kind of ease I’d recommend them.
Allentown, PA
It is easy to apply and the designs looks really nice. However, it does not like last very long and it is hard to get off the nail at times. If it would last longer, I would have gave it a better review.
Millbrook , AL
These worked for me when I needed something quick but I found they didn’t fit my fingers well and didn’t last very long on my fingers. Not something I would continue to purchase.
Denver
Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers uploaded by Karla L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Nail art . Love it . Quick to use. Stays on for almost month . Different colors and designs . Love the bright colors. I highley reccomend. One great product . Definitely will use again ..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Naomi B. have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
Kate M. • 2 months ago
I have! I tried revlon and sally Henson stickers and loved them. They take a little bit of time and patience to apply but they were super cool. Lasted like Normal polish! (I always top coat though)