Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers

One Step Nail Art Real Fabric Appliques 3 Easy to Use! 6 No Dry Time One step application - peel and apply.

[user:naomibe875] have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
These are really cute. How long do they typically last??
They work fairly good. I used to work in a farm so i did get dirty hands and crack my nails easy since i liked to get my nails done a lot. i started wearing these and they helped my nails, they wold break less. one recommendation from my part if you do try them is, instead of pealing the access off, keep filing until it rips off the edges on its own and only file down.
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers!
2 months agoRochester, NH
I love this product. They have so many styles that you can choose from. They are super easy to apply and very little work. These last a long time for me even when using my hands all day. This is affordable and easily found in a Wal-Mart store. I would buy these again.
2 months agoNew York, NY
Gave this brand of nail stickers a try too. I don’t think I did it quite right because I didn’t really get the end results I hoped for. It didn’t last as long as advertised or as long as I’d hoped. But might work better for someone without arthritis lolz
3 months agoWellsburg, WV
I do not like nail stickers at all. There are different designs to choose from, but I just don’t like how they look on my nails. I would rather just paint my nails than have stickers on them. I will not buy again.
3 months agoNeosho
Color strips aren’t my favorite thing to use. But when you do use these correctly they do look really nice for a bit. They do chip and crack after a few days of wear and tear. They are pretty in design though.
a month ago102 HAINES CT, line Lexington, PA
The effect after finish was Salon quality. There are nice design collections. Value for money. It takes like 15 minutes to get it on and it goes a long way. Nails looks like you got your manicure in Salon.
20 days agoBolton, MA
A little hard to work with but the finished looks are so worth the time and effort! Good price point- I was a first time user so maybe with practice it will come easier! They are really cute and they stay on.
2 months ago
These have their pros and cons. The range of designs is incredible, however they can be a bit tricky to work with and they do not last that much longer than regular polish. But if you are looking for something different this is a great option
3 months ago
I was surprised at how well these actually work! I thought they wouldn’t last or would fall off super quick! Not the case at all! Easy to apply and comes with everything you need
2 months agoLos Angeles , CA
I honestly hate these. I bought them just to try them out and I didn’t like how they looked. Maybe I just suck at applying them but they didn’t fit my nails and they chipped
2 months agoTaunton, MA
Get the job done. Great for a quick fix up. Good selection of prints and colors. Easy to use and remove. Last at least two weeks if taken care of. Good price as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Naomi B. have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
Kate M. a month ago
I have! I tried revlon and sally Henson stickers and loved them. They take a little bit of time and patience to apply but they were super cool. Lasted like Normal polish! (I always top coat though)