Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers

One Step Nail Art Real Fabric Appliques 3 Easy to Use! 6 No Dry Time One step application - peel and apply.

[user:naomibe875] have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
These are really cute. How long do they typically last??
They work fairly good. I used to work in a farm so i did get dirty hands and crack my nails easy since i liked to get my nails done a lot. i started wearing these and they helped my nails, they wold break less. one recommendation from my part if you do try them is, instead of pealing the access off, keep filing until it rips off the edges on its own and only file down.
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers!
3 months agoCentral City, IL
I really like wearing these. I am not talented enough to do my own nail or or have the funds to always get my nails done. The sally Hansen nail art stickers are cute and affordable. They are easy to apply and look great on. I don't always wear them but when I do I get compliments on my nails. For what they are, they are pretty decent.
4 months ago
#Sallyhansen makes the best nail polishes and these nail stickers are really well made to last a while, I bought these needing a quick nail cover and I put these on filed away extra sticker and painted a clearcoat over them and they looked amazing and lasted several weeks. Definitely will continue purchasing these.
4 months agoSaint Amant, LA
These are so much fun! Everyone likes instant gratification don't they?  I use these when I want to try out a new color, like white or a primary color. I find those need soooo many coats of polish!  The price is great too!  I usually keep a few of these around because it's a great product and so easy to use.  It's like having a professional manicure but without the hassle.  Give it a try and have fun!
4 months agoSparks, NV
Sally Hanson usually produces pretty good products. This product is not a very good one, I think no matter where you buy this at you will have problems with it sticking on and staying on. I tried it a few times and always had a bad outcome so this is not for me.yabe im doing it wrong but I dont care for it at all.
4 months agoYonkers , NY
These were interesting. I bought them a while ago I I wanted to try them I thought they were really cute and easy to use but I didn’t have much success I had to really cut around the edges of the sticker to pair with the size of my nails and at some point they were coming off. It took longer than expected. Not sure to purchase them again.
4 months agoOak hill , WV
I have such a time with these stickers, I have tried other brands and they were pretty cool so I figured Sally’s brand would be better—BOY WAS I WRONG! I couldn’t even get the strips off the paper without having issues and the first time I washed dishes my manicure was GONE. This stuff needs revamped to keep up with the competition!
4 months agoCartersville, GA
I love that this product makes it look like i had my nails done in a salon!! It's so easy to use, and lasts a pretty good while. I've been using these for years, I really wouldn't change them for the world! They are really cheap and affordable so anyone can look like they spendt a fortune on a manicure!
4 months agoMiami, FL
These are so awesome, affordable and easy to use. You won’t get frustrated like you do with some other products because they’re tricky to use. This is very simple and the results are super pretty!
4 months agoFulton, NY
These are super easy to use. If you dont have time to go get a manicure these are a good choice. They come in many many different styles and themes. I highly recommend everyone to at least try these out. I will definitely be stocking up on these in alot of the styles.
4 months agomiamisburg
Pretty stickers but super hard to apply and they don’t stick :/ I wouldn’t recommend unless you have someone else to do it for you. It’s very difficult to apply them on your own
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Naomi B. have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
Kate M. a month ago
I have! I tried revlon and sally Henson stickers and loved them. They take a little bit of time and patience to apply but they were super cool. Lasted like Normal polish! (I always top coat though)