Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers

One Step Nail Art Real Fabric Appliques 3 Easy to Use! 6 No Dry Time One step application - peel and apply.

[user:naomibe875] have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
These are really cute. How long do they typically last??
They work fairly good. I used to work in a farm so i did get dirty hands and crack my nails easy since i liked to get my nails done a lot. i started wearing these and they helped my nails, they wold break less. one recommendation from my part if you do try them is, instead of pealing the access off, keep filing until it rips off the edges on its own and only file down.
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers!
3 years agoNewark
This product is very cute and stylish, wouldn't recommend if you work with your hands a lot. But otherwise it's a great product.
4 years ago
I ike this but when i put them on they always come off i just found out that you have to put a clear coat so it doesn't come off.
2 months ago
I could not make these look good. But I’m also really unskilled when it comes to Jamberry nails so it could just be user error.
3 months agoLindenhurst, NY
I wasn’t crazy about these. I loved the designs. However, since I have small hands it made it harder for it to stick and stay.
4 months agoFleming Isle, FL
these stickers are really fun and they stay on for up to a week! i really enjoy these for a bit of a different type of look :)
2 years ago
These are hard to use the never for my nail and when I try to file them they rip apart or the co!or comes off and the look bad
2 years ago
Okay this is a never buy again item. The nail decals tore easily. They looked so poorly on. I was embarrassed to wear them out.
2 years ago
Not a very good product for me.Used them a few time and they never worked.Price is good but they just dont last to long for me.
3 years ago
Love the attitude these give my nails! Just wish they would last a little longer for the moms that do all the chores at home :(
3 years agoMelbourne, FL
Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers uploaded by Melissa B.
These are two day nails and they are pretty good. The ones I am using are the dollar versions but I wouldn't mind paying extra!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Naomi B. have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
Kate M. a month ago
I have! I tried revlon and sally Henson stickers and loved them. They take a little bit of time and patience to apply but they were super cool. Lasted like Normal polish! (I always top coat though)