Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers

One Step Nail Art Real Fabric Appliques 3 Easy to Use! 6 No Dry Time One step application - peel and apply.

[user:naomibe875] have you every tried any kind of stickers for your fingernails? I tried on with Avon years ago and I even made videos about it they’re not too bad.
These are really cute. How long do they typically last??
They work fairly good. I used to work in a farm so i did get dirty hands and crack my nails easy since i liked to get my nails done a lot. i started wearing these and they helped my nails, they wold break less. one recommendation from my part if you do try them is, instead of pealing the access off, keep filing until it rips off the edges on its own and only file down.
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers!
3 months ago
To be completely honest, I was not happy with this product and will never attempt them again. I always saw these stickers on sale whenever I’d go to the drug store and I thought the concept was super cool so I picked some up. However, the amount of work it takes to shape and size them to your nails properly, is definitely not worth the outcome of the look and longevity of the product. Another note to add, I naturally have small nails and found that most of the stickers were too large for my nails and couldn’t be fixed to fit.
2 months agoRemsen, NY
They dry out quick so you have to move fast when applying them. The effect is nice but I can never get the ends to look right! Better than other nail polish sticker products.
2 months agoJacksonville, FL
I love these stickers ! They are easy to apply onto the nail and the best part is they really do stay for at least two weeks on my nails ! I love all the different patterns you can try out ! These are very funky and fun to wear ! They are very inexpensive too ! I’d definitely suggest to others !
25 days agoFairport, NY
My daughter loves to use this for her nails. She does a lot of sports so, anything durable is hard to find. This has worked well. It is also so easy and quick to use. She is able to do her left hand just fine, but of course I help her with her right. Even I can do it just fine.
2 months agoPhoenix, AZ
I’ve used these nail stickers before and they actually weren’t that bad, they stayed on for a while and were fairly simple to use too. I probably won’t use them again however they’re just not my thing. But it you like this kind of ease I’d recommend them.
2 months agoAllentown, PA
It is easy to apply and the designs looks really nice. However, it does not like last very long and it is hard to get off the nail at times. If it would last longer, I would have gave it a better review.
25 days agoMillbrook, AL
These worked for me when I needed something quick but I found they didn’t fit my fingers well and didn’t last very long on my fingers. Not something I would continue to purchase.
3 months ago
I wasn’t too impressed with this product mostly because the peeling isn’t preventable. The pattern is super cute but it’s not going to last more than a few days.
21 days agoDenver
Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers uploaded by Karla L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Nail art . Love it . Quick to use. Stays on for almost month . Different colors and designs . Love the bright colors. I highley reccomend. One great product . Definitely will use again ..
a month ago
These are really easy to use and a great alternative if you need a quick manicure and you don’t have time to get to the salon or wait for polish to dry. They don’t tend to last too long on nails however. One tip I have is to use and alcohol pad on the nail first to get off any excess oil!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...