• Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers Black to Basic
  • Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers Thread Lightly
  • Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers Lacey Does It
  • Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers Faux Real

BY SALLY HANSEN

One Step Nail Art Real Fabric Appliques 3 Easy to Use! 6 No Dry Time One step application - peel and apply.

• Tried these and they peeled the next day. Anyone know how...1 Answers
  • I have short nails and I do dishes. Will these hold up?!?1 Answers
  • I am too lazy to do elaborate designs for my nails and th...2 Answers
Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Nail Stickers!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Fortuna, CA
I think that these were really hard to use. There seems to be a lot of excess on each nail that you have to file off. Personally it’s not really worth it it feels a lot messier than it should be but that’s just mean I think that these were really hard to use. There seems to be a lot of excess on each nail that you have to file off. Personally it’s not really worth it it feels a lot messier than it should be but that’s just me
I think nail stickers are still taking the public a while to get used to. They are fabulous for a quick need to have my nails done right now and they need to last. The stickers look like so long quality perfect artwork. When you're in a pinch they are good and they do stay on your nails. If you do not have them sealed down they will not last all the hand washing that you do. Put it on right the first time and you'll be good.
Kansas City, MO
I have purchased and used these before, and it is a great product if it's fresh. This is my tip: When you open the package, they should smell strongly of nail polish. After peeling off the backing they should be thin, sticky, and stretchy (don't stretch too far or it will ruin the pattern). If they are stiff or not stretchy, the product is dried out and won't stick very well. This is not how they are supposed to be! If you are struggling, it's probably a bad set.
Adorable, easy to apply, and they last 2/5 days depending on the store you get them at and how new they are. My only 2 complaints are they don’t work as well if you accidentally leave them in a hot car, and most of all sometimes they last a long time like if you buy them somewhere and they aren’t on the shelves long... other times they don’t last long at all... like when you buy them at dollar store
These are really easy to use and a great alternative if you need a quick manicure and you don’t have time to get to the salon or wait for polish to dry. They don’t tend to last too long on nails however. One tip I have is to use and alcohol pad on the nail first to get off any excess oil!
Valdosta , GA
I’ve enjoyed using these nail stickers in the past to create a fashion statement on my nails without paying a salon price. Filing down the stickers to fit the nails can be difficult but not so much that I wouldn’t use this product again.
102 HAINES CT, line Lexington, PA
The effect after finish was Salon quality. There are nice design collections. Value for money. It takes like 15 minutes to get it on and it goes a long way. Nails looks like you got your manicure in Salon.
Lompoc, CA
I love these because they’re easy to wrap around the nail and file us and they last about a couple of days and the parents are really really cool and you can sometimes pick these up at your 99 Cents store.
To be completely honest, I was not happy with this product and will never attempt them again. I always saw these stickers on sale whenever I’d go to the drug store and I thought the concept was super cool so I picked some up. However, the amount of work it takes to shape and size them to your nails properly, is definitely not worth the outcome of the look and longevity of the product. Another note to add, I naturally have small nails and found that most of the stickers were too large for my nails and couldn’t be fixed to fit.
Central City, IL
I really like wearing these. I am not talented enough to do my own nail or or have the funds to always get my nails done. The sally Hansen nail art stickers are cute and affordable. They are easy to apply and look great on. I don't always wear them but when I do I get compliments on my nails. For what they are, they are pretty decent.
Evergreen, Co
Do these really work? How durable are they?
Searcy, AR
How long do these typically stay on? Will they last through hand washing and hair washing??
Are these hard or easy to put on
Estero, FL
These are really cute. How long do they typically last??

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email