BeautyNailNail CareSally Hansen
Salon Effects Mad for Plaid 16 Strips

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Mad for Plaid 16 Strips

by Sally Hansen

Se despegan con facilidad?
I’ve been wanting to try these but afraid they will peel when I wash my hands. Do these hold up well when washing hands?Sally Hansen Salon Effects Mad for Plaid 16 Strips
Start your review of Sally Hansen Salon Effects Mad for Plaid 16 Strips!
Sarah K.
Mesa, AZ
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Mad for Plaid 16 Strips uploaded by Sarah K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips - I have at least 15 different types!! I Love using them on my regular nails as well as when I get fake nails put on, I will use them in between visits at the salon as these are great fixed to add on top of your fake nails to save you time and money in between salon visits! #TheBigClean I’ve purchased these Sally Hansen® Salon Insta Gel Strips and Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips at Walgreens / CVS Pharmacy / Walmart
Rebecca H.
West Roxbury, MA
I absolutely love all products of this brand ... I only buy products of this brand because I know they will never let me down!
Ashly G.
High Point, NC
These are just not great for me. I think I wash my hands too much for these to stay on. But they're ok for one or two uses. I like the variety of the choices, but that's about it.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I have tried to use these many times. Not sure if it’s just me but, I am never really pleased with the outcome after I apply them. The are easy to apply but the never really come out that great. I also find that they ate pretty expensive. They cost about the same as a bottle of polish. This is a one shot deal.
Veronica  L.
Toledo, OH
I love all the pattern options that Sally Hansen provides. Its relatively easy to apply even for an inexperienced person (me) and doesnt damage nails. The only complaint is that once you chip it the rest of the nail follows :(.
Lizette R.
Dearborn, MI
Easy to use all you do is stick them in your fri her nails. I would but a clear coat in top and your all done. It last about a week
Samantha S.
Lakemoor, IL
This product is great for a one night use or maybe a couple days max. I would prefer to use fake nails instead because these just don't work as well unfortunately. It is easy to apply and remove if needed. I wouldn't buy for natural nails, I would prefer to use on fake nails
Kayla S.
Okeechobee, FL
Great option for professional nail designs with the high cost. Looks amazing on, easy to use and adorable
Tiffany P.
Brooklyn, NY
This was so cute. It was somewhat hard to do but I got the hang of it after trying. I would recommend.
Amy B.
These were a bit difficult to apply. You really need to have a study hand to apply these to make them look good. Otherwise, I thought the designs were super cute.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...