Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Love Letter uploaded by Stacy S.Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Love Letter uploaded by Vibha G.Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Love Letter uploaded by Nia N.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally hansen salon effects - love letter see more...

Geneva C.
West Covina, CA
Fairly easy to use and looks great. However, I've noticed that on me they do not last very long. I also think the cost is pretty high compared to similar products with better results.
Nia N.
I absolutely LOVE this product. Because many designs were discontinued, this product popped up at the Dollar Tree (where it was, of course, just $1). This product is VERY easy to apply, and totally lives up to its claims for longevity and ease of use.

PROS: Easy to use, tons of great designs, great staying power.

CONS: Many do not prefer to have intricate designs on all their nails and, because these are actual nail polish, it is not possible to "save some for later". Once you have opened the vacuum-sealed packet, the clock is ticking and the strips need be used quickly. And I mean, QUICKLY. You have a matter of hours. You can try sealing the leftover strips in saran wrap, but they really do deteriorate quickly. Also, because each strip is equivalent to 6 coats of polish, these are a bit of a pain to get off. But just use the soak-off method, and you'll be fine. Finally, these are VERY pricey at $10 per package. However, check your local discount stores (I have seen these at 5 Below, Big Lots, and Dollar Tree for $1-2), because they are a must-try!

TIP: Two packets of 8 strips are included. If your nails are short, one strip can be cut in half and used on two fingers (i.e. one strip can be used on the pointer fingers of both hands), which means that one box will actually be enough for two manicures (or a mani/pedi). Check YouTube for Salon Effects tutorials that show how to use one box for two manis.
Mercedes C.
Allentown, PA
I use my fingers constantly for typing, helping customers, writing, so my nail polish almost never lasts. I had used another brand of nail strips before, but in an effort to save money, I grabbed these instead. These have pretty good coverage and sizing for the nails as well as a pretty long life time. I did notice a couple chips after 5-6 days and ended completely removing them on day 8. I got many compliments though from customers and co-workers.
Keana B.
These were my first version of press on nails and I have always loved how easy they were to use and found all of its designs to be special and varied. Furthermore, I would definitely buy them again and recommend them to those who want designed nails but don't have to time to let them dry.
MikeKat F.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are the best nail stripes on the market in my opinion. Easy to use, no drying time. I always get compliments on these. Look good for slightly over a week of heavy hand use, hand washing.
Maria H.
They look great, easy to apply and long duration in compare with other brand, only thing is if you open it you need to use the whole package on the same time, because it would not work later
Vibha G.
These are actually pretty good. My problem with them is that once you open them, you have to use them all or they will dry out. Seems like a waste if I just want to do an accent nail.
Jordan C.
I was hoping this product would be better, but unfortunately it isn't that great. I have tried about 3 different colors, but each time I have not been impressed. They don't last much longer then most manicures with normal paint. Not worth the price.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
What more could I ask for... This came with everything, from the polish strips to a mini nail file and cuticle stick. Very easy to apply. The "love letter" is so creative and artistic.
Debi K.
Neptune Beach, FL
Easy to apply & comes in different colors & patterns. I have very small hands & nails & usually run out of the size I need. I wish they would make a "small hands" version.