Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Kitty, Kitty uploaded by Eden B.Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Kitty, Kitty uploaded by Caroline E.

BY SALLY HANSEN

With sally hansen salon effects strips, showing off stylish nail art is easy and fun. They have a pretty animal print design that teams great with any contemporary outfit. Nail polish strips come with a cuticle stick, a buffer and a mini file. All you need to do is remove the adhesive backing of a dry nail polish strip, place it over your nail and remove the excess part with the help of the file for salon-quality results. see more...

• How long do these really stay on? Does it ruin your nails?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how these Sally Hansen salon effects real nail polish strips are so easy to apply. All you have to do is peel off the backing strip, apply onto the nail bed, and shape it onto your nail. I purchased the shade ‘kitty kitty’ because I like pairing this animal pattern with a red nail polish as an accent finger
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot figure out why there are so many mediocre ratings for these. I love these nail wraps. In fact, I prefer these over a trip to the nail salon. They are found at my local CVS. They are about $8-10. I am a waitress. I wash my hands approximately 50 times a day. If you look at my photo, I applied these a week and a half ago. There is only that one chip. Some nail wraps are terrible. They come right off or do not fit right. These are actual polish strips. After you apply them, about 2 minutes afterwards, they are good to go thru anything life has to throw at you.
Jenee G.
Honestly the greatest idea ever!!! But a total fail. Not useful if you don't have an extra set of hands, it was so hard maneuvering the sticker around! Also the directions tell you to file to cut off excess, wrong!!! I just felt like I filed off all the hard work I did. It took me a solid 10-15 minutes to get one hand done. The end steps tells you to apply a clear coat but I felt as if the sticker rubbed off when doing so! Overall great idea, just not simple.
Brittney S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are perfect for getting salon quality manicures without paying a lot. I wish there were more variations in the nail sizes and maybe something to help seal them for people who struggle with polish and nail stickers chipping easily. I wash my hands a lot making it difficult to keep polish on.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really stays on. I thought it was going to start peeling up at the edges but once I painted a top coat, there was no lifting edges. I do think it's kinda pricey since you can only use it once and it costs ~$6 and nail polish is priced the same but it can be used over and over.
Rainah G.
San Antonio, TX
I actually LOVE these, they stick on fairly well & look extremely nice! I have only tried something like this with this brand, but I loved it so much I don't think I'd try another! :) Easy application too! Recommend to anyone trying to do something a little different! :)
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are awesome when you're in a hurry.  The one big downfall to these are the cost.  I wish they were cheaper!  I have found some on clearance and that's how I have used these.  They don't chip very easily and last a long time!  I would buy these again at a cheaper price.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hard to apply, have to get them super warm to get them to stick to nail right. If you are rough and tough on nails they will not last long at all. I would just say do regular nail polish because it is cheaper. They do have a lot of cute designs that is the only plus
Riley M.
Very cute and fun but not long lasting at all. I used them for formal and this was the 3rd or 4th time I had used them and before I got to the dance they were peeling off. They are difficult to apply and hard to use I wouldn't recommend these to others because I'm the long run they don't look very nice
jackie p.
Washington, DC
This product is amazing!! I am always knocking my newly nail polished fingers on doors, walls etc, causing my fingernails to chip quickly. These nail strips lasted a solid 7 days!! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!!!!!!!
Angie Y.
Box elder , SD
How long do these really stay on? Does it ruin your nails?