Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
With sally hansen salon effects strips, showing off stylish nail art is easy and fun. They have a pretty animal print design that teams great with any contemporary outfit. Nail polish strips come with a cuticle stick, a buffer and a mini file. All you need to do is remove the adhesive backing of a dry nail polish strip, place it over your nail and remove the excess part with the help of the file for salon-quality results.
Photo (1)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:14 a.m.
Review for: Kitty, Kitty
These were so easy to apply and they look great! I was bummed when I was unable to get a nail appointment before Christmas. So I went to CVS, decided to try these for the first time and was really impressed! They were easy to apply, have lasted over 2 weeks and I have received so many compliments. I used a different style than the leopard design pictured (mine are black with sliver/gold specks - perfect for the New Year). I will definitely purchase again!
Eden B.
Eden B.
Elizabethtown, PA
A few years ago I bought a box of these nail polish strips at the Dollar Tree. I had always wanted to try them, but elsewhere, they are a bit pricey.

I have to say that I really loved them. They were easy to put on and lasted a long time. I'd definitely buy Sally Hansen nail polish strips again.
Tona W.
Tona W.
Jamestown, NC
Oct. 6, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Kitty, Kitty
These are super fun! A totally easy way to add color or design to your nails. Be careful though. I only used two from the first pack as highlight nails. The rest were no good when I went to use them later. I had sealed them well but nope. They warn about that but dum dum down read first. Haha.
jackie p.
jackie p.
Washington, DC
Jan. 6, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Kitty, Kitty
This product is amazing!! I am always knocking my newly nail polished fingers on doors, walls etc, causing my fingernails to chip quickly. These nail strips lasted a solid 7 days!! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!!!!!!!
Denise F.
Denise F.
Ephrata, PA
These are the best - far superior to jamberry. Unlike jamberry, these are actually nail polish. They are easier to put on, look great, and last for almost 2 weeks! Highly recommended!
Rainah G.
Rainah G.
San Antonio
June 20, 2017, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Kitty, Kitty
I actually LOVE these, they stick on fairly well & look extremely nice! I have only tried something like this with this brand, but I loved it so much I don't think I'd try another! :) Easy application too! Recommend to anyone trying to do something a little different! :)
Courtney  G.
Courtney G.
Love, love, love,this product! So easy to apply and they really last! Mine stayed looking great for 12 days!!! Love the color, I'm a huge fan of Kitty prints! Worth the $8 I paid! Definitely recommend this product!!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I actually really like these because in my profession, I cannot have fake nails. So for those of us that are not artist with polish, these are a great substitute for fake nails. they stay on a long time and look really good when on
beautystylemama u.
beautystylemama u.
Toronto
April 27, 2017, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Kitty, Kitty
This is very cool nail polish. I usually love animmal print. I bought this from dollarama in Toronto (Canada)
Caitlin  S.
Caitlin S.
Wakaw, Saskatchewan
These are my favorite ones by Sally Hansen! Looked amazing and lasted forever! Must have for summer pedicures!
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
How long do these really stay on? Does it ruin your nails?