Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Kitty, Kitty uploaded by Caroline E.Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Kitty, Kitty uploaded by Eden B.

BY SALLY HANSEN

With sally hansen salon effects strips, showing off stylish nail art is easy and fun. They have a pretty animal print design that teams great with any contemporary outfit. Nail polish strips come with a cuticle stick, a buffer and a mini file. All you need to do is remove the adhesive backing of a dry nail polish strip, place it over your nail and remove the excess part with the help of the file for salon-quality results. see more...

• How long do these really stay on? Does it ruin your nails?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Salem
These were so easy to apply and they look great! I was bummed when I was unable to get a nail appointment before Christmas. So I went to CVS, decided to try these for the first time and was really impressed! They were easy to apply, have lasted over 2 weeks and I have received so many compliments. I used a different style than the leopard design pictured (mine are black with sliver/gold specks - perfect for the New Year). I will definitely purchase again!
Eden B.
Eden B.
Elizabethtown, PA
A few years ago I bought a box of these nail polish strips at the Dollar Tree. I had always wanted to try them, but elsewhere, they are a bit pricey.

I have to say that I really loved them. They were easy to put on and lasted a long time. I'd definitely buy Sally Hansen nail polish strips again.
Tona W.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
These are super fun! A totally easy way to add color or design to your nails. Be careful though. I only used two from the first pack as highlight nails. The rest were no good when I went to use them later. I had sealed them well but nope. They warn about that but dum dum down read first. Haha.
jackie p.
jackie p.
Washington, DC
This product is amazing!! I am always knocking my newly nail polished fingers on doors, walls etc, causing my fingernails to chip quickly. These nail strips lasted a solid 7 days!! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!!!!!!!
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I cannot figure out why there are so many mediocre ratings for these. I love these nail wraps. In fact, I prefer these over a trip to the nail salon. They are found at my local CVS. They are about $8-10. I am a waitress. I wash my hands approximately 50 times a day. If you look at my photo, I applied these a week and a half ago. There is only that one chip. Some nail wraps are terrible. They come right off or do not fit right. These are actual polish strips. After you apply them, about 2 minutes afterwards, they are good to go thru anything life has to throw at you.
Jenee G.
Jenee G.
Honestly the greatest idea ever!!! But a total fail. Not useful if you don't have an extra set of hands, it was so hard maneuvering the sticker around! Also the directions tell you to file to cut off excess, wrong!!! I just felt like I filed off all the hard work I did. It took me a solid 10-15 minutes to get one hand done. The end steps tells you to apply a clear coat but I felt as if the sticker rubbed off when doing so! Overall great idea, just not simple.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Dallas, TX
These are perfect for getting salon quality manicures without paying a lot. I wish there were more variations in the nail sizes and maybe something to help seal them for people who struggle with polish and nail stickers chipping easily. I wash my hands a lot making it difficult to keep polish on.
Missy E.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
This product really stays on. I thought it was going to start peeling up at the edges but once I painted a top coat, there was no lifting edges. I do think it's kinda pricey since you can only use it once and it costs ~$6 and nail polish is priced the same but it can be used over and over.
Rainah G.
Rainah G.
San Antonio
I actually LOVE these, they stick on fairly well & look extremely nice! I have only tried something like this with this brand, but I loved it so much I don't think I'd try another! :) Easy application too! Recommend to anyone trying to do something a little different! :)
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Hard to apply, have to get them super warm to get them to stick to nail right. If you are rough and tough on nails they will not last long at all. I would just say do regular nail polish because it is cheaper. They do have a lot of cute designs that is the only plus
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box Elder, SD
How long do these really stay on? Does it ruin your nails?