Sally Hansen Salon Effects French Manicure - Silver Lining uploaded by Lorena A.

BY SALLY HANSEN

16 nail polish strips & tips; cuticle stick; mini file & buffer. No dry time. Peel & apply. Remove with polish remover. Lasts up to 10 days. Fits all nails. No DBP, toluene, or formaldehyde. sallyhansen.com. Made in USA. see more...

• How nice do these look and how long do they last?1 Answers
Lorren A.
Antioch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just ok. It wasn't that easy to apply and I feel like it didn't last at all. The price isn't bad, but should be cheaper considering how poorly it works. I don't think I would recommend.
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
I'm not a fan of nail wraps being that my nails are both long and wide. My sister on the other hand swears by these. I find that they are hard to work with, and not really worth the price. If you happen to find these at a dollar store, or a big lots type of store, I would pick them up.
Lorena A.
Wilmington, CA
I love these stickers! I use them for my five year old daughter who love polish lol it's awesome because I don't have to constantly watch her and tell her not to touch her nails until dry.
Laura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Sally Hansen products! I tried this product because I wanted a nice French mani with a little sparkle! I have used these products before and think they are quite easy to work with after the first application. Once you get used to how to apply them it's easy peasy. Now they are my go-to when I want a quick manicure! I don't have to wait for my nails to dry & can resume my day! I also found them to last for a decent amount of time before signs of wear. I would purchase this again!
Sophie B.
I love this product ita easy to apply and not messy at all like other normal nail polish :) i lasta a good two weeks as well if you apply well ;) i love their cool designs they have as well and their not to expensive either :)
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
How nice do these look and how long do they last?