Sally Hansen Salon Effects - All-A-Flutter uploaded by Simona R.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally hansen salon effects - all-a-flutter see more...

Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
I love these little appliqués. I didn't love this particular design. It was a bit girly for my liking but I got them on sale, so I can't complain. I started using these when I was bartending because they were the only thing I found that would hold up to ice.
Korin D.
Waterbury
Great nail wraps, but for kids. They tend to want to peel up easily after doing just a few things. For the price you would think they would last a bit longer! I wouldn't buy them again just because of the hassle of trimming them and getting them to sit perfect on the nail. However they are gorgeous and looked great while on and new! Great for special events!
Simona R.
The best nail stickers ever ! They stay on for a very long time. I own at least 30 different designs. Very easy to apply and remove. Price is kind of high but worth it. Recommend ! Different designs for every occasion !
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
The designs on these are super cute. It took me a while to figure out how what was supposed to go on. But when I did figure it out, I liked them. They are super cute and I plan on getting more pretty soon.
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
Not the best product for your nails, found them to not stick well on short nails personally. Bought at my local target and even though inefficient they are easy to find. Kind of pricey as well
Morgan K.
Onalaska, WI
These stick on nails are really great but I was able to peel them right off especially when one nail got a tiny imperfection it ruined it for me
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
easy to apply, doesn’t stay on for very long. I’d rather just get my nails actually done, but when I’m in a pinch it’s okay.
Barbara B.
Montréal, QC
I love it. You can your nails with a lot of desing without paying expensive price of the salon. Somtimes it hard to put on but it worth it.