BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Salon Effects 170 Squeezed Real Nail Polish Strips.
New!
Lasts up to 10 days.
No dry time.
Peel & apply.
Remove with polish remover.
Fits all nails 16 nail polish strips.
Cuticle stick, mini file & buffer. see more...

Maricruz P.
Anaheim, CA
I love using nail polish strips because they are fun, fast and easy to apply. Although they do have a nice variety of colors and patterns to choose from, it would be nicer to have even more options. Applying them is easy and the best thing is you don't have to wait for them to dry.
Nichole R.
Chino, CA
These just did not work for me. It was slightly difficult to apply but once on it was fine. That's just lasted 24 hours and then started chipping and peeling like crazy. All that hard work to put on and it just fell of the next day.
Amanda C.
West Hills, CA
I like using these because once it's on it looks great. I didn't think it was easy to apply. Took me a couple tries. And removing it was a bit tricky.
Sandra S.
I love these also for those times that i don't have times i can't put a fresh coat these are quick, and easy. Just add a clear coat
Anna P.
Hurricane, WV
Best thing to have at home I can't tell you know I have at least 5 with me right now they are easy fast and of course amazing
Nicole A.
So easy and simply no wait time and perfect for events. My mom is really bad at painting nails and this is perfect for her
Samantha R.
Reno, NV
These nail polish strips are incredibly easy to use and look fabulous on. I love wearing them I get so many compliments!
Kirsti O.
Overland Park, KS
Easy to apply and lasted a few weeks! Was disappointed in the color and feel of the strips, but overall a decent product.
Kaitlyn J.
Shawnee, OK
These were not easy to aoply at all. I had to trim them down so much. Abd, the polish didn't last very long on my nails
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
I tried these once and could not get them to work at all. They kept tearing. I returned the product to the store.