BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Salon Effects 150 Groove Real Nail Polish Strips.
New!
Lasts up to 10 days.
No dry time.
Peel & apply.
Remove with polish remover.
Fits all nails 16 nail polish strips cuticle stick, mini file & buffer. see more...

Taylor m.
I love these they work so well and last a long plus they give you extra so you can wear them for a long time but if you bite your nail make sure it is off before you bite them
Taylor M.
Millerstown, PA
These look pretty good if you get them on correctly, I cannot use these because it takes a lot of patience and a lot of time to put them on. Very frustrating, but once they are in they do stay on for a while but it would be way quicker to paint you bail and let them dry than it would to put these on all of your fingers.
Julie J.
Morrisville, NC
These strips are nice but they start to peel off after a few days and they are uncomfortable
Ariadne J.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the nail strips, but I prefer to do my own nails. These are perfect to when you don't have time to do your nails and don't want or don't feel like getting them done.
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
My sister got into these when she was pregnant and had a toddler. They made her feel pretty and they were easy and lasted a while. They were easy to apply and didn't have the nail polish smell so she felt fine applying them with her toddler aroundn
Alicia C.
Commack, NY
These nail strips are really cute its easy to apply and has a variety of colors and designs and last a long time
Mariam Daniela A.
Love these stickers, they look so natural and you don't have to wait for yhem to dry!!
Amanda F.
New Bedford , Ma
These are by far the coolest and most effective nail polish strips I've tried in a long time. I've tried a lot of different brands but unfortunately most just didn't fit my nails right or wouldn't adhere and would just peal off soon after application. These are perfect for a special occasion or great for someone like myself who changes my nail theme way too often to always be in a salon.
Sandra B.
Richmond, MI
A little hard to put on your dominate hand, but not too bad. Lasts a very long time. Really like the patterns available.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
I love these nail I love these nail Polish strips! I have never had something so easy that lasted so long! 1 box does 2 manicures and pedicures for me. I love that they go on easy and file to your nail size easily. Also, no drying time, just apply and go!