BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Salon Effects 150 Groove Real Nail Polish Strips.
New!
Lasts up to 10 days.
No dry time.
Peel & apply.
Remove with polish remover.
Fits all nails 16 nail polish strips cuticle stick, mini file & buffer. see more...

Amanda F.
Amanda F.
New Bedford , Ma
These are by far the coolest and most effective nail polish strips I've tried in a long time. I've tried a lot of different brands but unfortunately most just didn't fit my nails right or wouldn't adhere and would just peal off soon after application. These are perfect for a special occasion or great for someone like myself who changes my nail theme way too often to always be in a salon.
Kie-Lyn H.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
I love these nail I love these nail Polish strips! I have never had something so easy that lasted so long! 1 box does 2 manicures and pedicures for me. I love that they go on easy and file to your nail size easily. Also, no drying time, just apply and go!
Chassity B.
Chassity B.
It was an okay product,not a huge fan, I paid a pretty penny for it at target, limited colors. I do recommend for maybe teenagers
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
Columbia City, IN
These are hard to put on your nails because you have to trim them. And my nails are short but maybe there good for you too
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this product, wish there was more variety in colors, it is affordable and it lasts more than i expected.
anna g.
anna g.
North Hollywood, CA
THESE NAIL STRIPS HELP A LOT WITH TIME AND APPLICATION IT LASTS LONG TOO HIGHYL RECOMMEND
Katie C.
Katie C.
Citrus Heights, CA
My sister got into these when she was pregnant and had a toddler. They made her feel pretty and they were easy and lasted a while. They were easy to apply and didn't have the nail polish smell so she felt fine applying them with her toddler aroundn
Ariadne J.
Ariadne J.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the nail strips, but I prefer to do my own nails. These are perfect to when you don't have time to do your nails and don't want or don't feel like getting them done.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Commack, NY
These nail strips are really cute its easy to apply and has a variety of colors and designs and last a long time
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Richmond, MI
A little hard to put on your dominate hand, but not too bad. Lasts a very long time. Really like the patterns available.