BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Salon Effects 120 It Girl Real Nail Polish Strips.
New!
Lasts up to 10 days.
No dry time.
Peel & apply.
Remove with polish remover.
Fits all nails 16 nail polish strips cuticle stick, mini file & buffer. see more...

• I've always wanted to try nail wraps but I'm worried abou...1 Answers
Whitney E.
Kansas City, KS
These nails tips not only have a vibrant color, but are also easy to apply and last a lot longer than regular nail polish. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you hate the time it takes to dry your nails once you have painted them.
Rael L.
Malden, MA
I honestly hate these and all types of nail strips most of them don't fit my nail and i have to custom cut them and by the next day one has come off or pieces off some have come off just not a fan
Kayy S.
These are a great Alternative to painting nails regularly! There is no smudging or waiting to dry. They are easy to apply and last a long time.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA
I love these nail strips! No waiting for my nails to dry, its easy to apply them, they don't chip or peel off and they look great!
Sarah N.
Indianapolis , IN
I like it if you don't do much with your hands. As a mom and my job is typing, it doesn't last long.. Applying it is very easy
Rosa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Didn't like theses they either didn't fit on my nail or I couldn't keep them on they kept peeling off and made a mess
karley p.
I love these. They give the perfect manicure look with out the hassle or cost. They also last about a week
Monica B.
Good to use if you don't like to wait for your nails to dry . better to use a base coat first
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
I love these nail strips. They are easy to use and last a long time. They look great also.
Emilie P.
Very expensive for one time use and the directions for application were pretty confusing.
Heather M.
I've always wanted to try nail wraps but I'm worried about how long they last with how much I have to wash my hands at work. Are they durable? How long do they typically last?