BY SALLY HANSEN #2 in Nail Art

Now, Sally makes it easy to get a designer-inspired salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you're ready to go.

• Does it peel off easily? I have some at home, but haven't tried it ...3 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try these. Are they worth it? And are they ea...3 Answers
  • Do these actually work? I'm curious to try but they are pretty pric...59 Answers
Sally Hansen Salon Effects
  • "I have found that these stay on my nails better than regular nail polish, which usually chips shortly after I have applied it." in 359 reviews
  • "love these they last a long time and they have so many cute style to choose from I use them on my toes even lol there a little expensive but its works for a quick mani or pedi " in 134 reviews
  • "I HIGHLY recommend applying a top coat over the nails when your finished with applying them to get the longest use out of them" in 122 reviews
  • "I believe that this sally hansen product deserves attention and love for anyone that is unsure of this product let me tell you these nail strips are amazing, they last at lesst a week thry dont damage your nail and these nail strips have a variety of cute design." in 110 reviews
  • "I personally don't think they're that hard to apply and it typically does last longer than a week for me (but then again I'm pretty rough with my hands)." in 68 reviews
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love these and have been using them of and on. I switch between these and Jamberry. The thing I love about Salon Effects is that you do not have to use heat to apply them. They file fit and conform to your nails easy and are fast to apply. The only two negatives I have is...I wish there was more of a selection (like Jamberry) and I wish the packaging was different. I hate that they are all separate as I have lost one while getting ready to apply and they are slick with the plastic over wrap. wish they were all on one piece for removal (again like Jamberry) but unlike Jamberry Salon Effects are affordable and they will stay part of my nail must haves!
marissa d.
marissa d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these, they're a lot easier to apply than doing your own designs ( unless you're a nail artist or something ). They also come in so many cute designs! Since I don't like my nails too long, I can usually cut one in half and use it on two nails and just file around the edges. That way one pack can be used more than for one application. I also really love that these last a few weeks on my nails and they don't chip as much as regular nail polish. I would recommend these!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the next best thing to going to a salon and WAY cheaper :) I've used the patterns before, as well as the French tips in white and black. I think they are easy to use but I do have a pretty steady hand. They last at least 10 days and I have enough left over to fix any that chip along the way. I always get compliments on them but be careful handling hot towels fresh from the dryer, no joke mine melted a little while doing laundry but besides that I love them :)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Rockford, MI
As an avid nail biter, I was extremely excited to try this product! They were extremely easy to apply and even came with the tools I needed to apply (orange stick and file). I received so many compliments on the nails and loved that I could take them off with polish remover. The downfall of the product was that it did indeed chip, and I found that if I didn't use all of the wraps, they dried out. With my short nails I was hoping to get multiple uses out of the packet.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
These are great. Buying these are actually what got me into doing nail art. Started with using these, then started hand painting art, and now I do my own acrylics and nail art. I still to back to these because there is so much I can do with them. They are supet easy to use, even my 9 year old neices has no trouble with them. If you use a good top coat with these, they will last just as long as any expensive polish!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great! I use them for events when I didn't have a chance to do my nails prior or when I'm a week before a balance but can't stand trash nails. These help me look polished and put together instead of doing it myself and having a crazy looking right hand. Easy to put on and they stay forever. Also easy to take off when you want to switch to another fun style in the product line or at the salon.
Dani T.
Dani T.
I love using these! I used them when living in a 100% humidity area where nail polish just wouldn't dry and I'm hooked! They last a lot longer than regular nail polish does for me. I've used them several times and I'm always happy with them. I've bought them at Walmart and Walgreens. I just wish they had more design options. If they did it'd be a 5 star review.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I've faithfully been using Sally Hansen Salon Effects exclusively for a few years now! I've been beyond impressed with the salon-quality look at the drug-store price. I get compliments on my nails all the time! I find it super easy to apply to my own nails & I've become such a pro that my closest family & friends are always beggingg me to do their nails as well.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Van Buren, AR
I purchased these because I'm kind of lazy when it comes to painting my nails. It looked easy enough to apply, so why not? The strips were hard to peel off once you broke the bottom off and were really not all that sticky. I applied them and took a shower many hours later and they all came off in my hair!! Will not be using these ever again.
Lawanda W.
Lawanda W.
Shawnee, KS
I enjoy the Sally Hanson Salon Effects but if you aren't good at cutting small things it can be a headache. I got mine from CVS and they can be pricey if there isn't a sale. It's also difficult to find some really cute ones that you would still want after a few days. I would recommend these for someone else i just need more practice.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY
Have been thinking of picking these up at Duane Reade..anyone try and know how long I can expect them to last? I love the designs but want to know they stay on. Thanks!!
Betty B.
Betty B.
Do these actually work? I'm curious to try but they are pretty pricey and I don't want to risk it if they don't work.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Has anybody seen these at their local Dollar Tree?
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Norcross, GA
Typically how long does it last?
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Were these hard to apply?