BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Art

Now, Sally makes it easy to get a designer-inspired salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you're ready to go.

• Does it peel off easily? I have some at home, but haven't tried i...3 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try these. Are they worth it? And are they ...3 Answers
  • Do these actually work? I'm curious to try but they are pretty pr...59 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have found that these stay on my nails better than regular nail polish, which usually chips shortly after I have applied it." in 359 reviews
  • "love these they last a long time and they have so many cute style to choose from I use them on my toes even lol there a little expensive but its works for a quick mani or pedi " in 134 reviews
  • "I HIGHLY recommend applying a top coat over the nails when your finished with applying them to get the longest use out of them" in 122 reviews
  • "I believe that this sally hansen product deserves attention and love for anyone that is unsure of this product let me tell you these nail strips are amazing, they last at lesst a week thry dont damage your nail and these nail strips have a variety of cute design." in 110 reviews
  • "I personally don't think they're that hard to apply and it typically does last longer than a week for me (but then again I'm pretty rough with my hands)." in 68 reviews
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
These nail effects stickers are super easy to use and last a long time without chipping. The down side is that sometimes it’s hard to remove and you have to use a lot of polish remover. There are a lot of cute patterns but I wish there were more because i’d love to try them out!!
Lesley C.
Owensboro , KY
These nail wraps are ok, for me they last maybe a day or two and so im not sure what im doing wrong because i prep my nails and clean them before using the product but still only last 2 days or less. they are easy to reply and i have seen others who where them and have great luck and love them im just not one. if i could get them to work i give it a five..
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
I love press on nails because when in a rush u can just have your nails popped on and they look freshly done . I always buy mine in kmart or target . pretty good product , just make sure u look at the size of the nails so they fit perfectly. Buy again ? yes all the time .
Sabia B.
Gets the job done when you understand how to apply it properly. I have to admit though, it took me a while to get used to putting these on- but at least there's no wait time!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love the Sally Hanson nail polish stickers! They are actual nail polish but they stick on like a sticker. They actually last for a decent amount of time 1-2 weeks and they look beautiful and professional. Definitely worth a buy!
Emmi A.
Ellsworth afb, SD
At first it was a little weird trying to put them on but once you figure it out they look super good! They do last a few weeks and don’t chip like regular nail polish.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
This is the only kind of nail sticker that I love! To me, stickers like Jamberry for instance are way too thick and peel off within maybe an hour of wear, if that. They just look unnatural too. These however are actually nail polish strips, and so they're thinner, easier to work with, and they last a long time. The price is pretty good considering how much it would cost to go and get your nails polished with these kind of designs in a salon or something, and even if you get a plain color in these strips, it's still worth it because there are no screw ups, no clean up really, and you don't have to worry about chipping. If you like Incoco strips, you'll love these!
Katherine V.
Madisonville
I never used to paint my nails because they would just chip within a few hours no matter what. My mom uses only these and convinced me to try them. They are great! They actually stick on (which requires some practice and technique) and look like the picture. The box comes with the white tip stickers and a clear sticker that goes over the whole thing. They can be easily shaved with a file to form to your nail. The only this is I don't care for the clear stickers. After just a few days they start to unstuck near your cuticle and gradually peel off. When they're in this process your hair and other things get caught on them. Instead, I use only the white tips, which are extremely durable (3 weeks) and the cover them in clear nail polish. It works so much better, but I hate paying that price and using only half of the product
Le'Victoria T.
Bay Area
Le' Review: The Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips kit certainly lives up to its claims. I love using this product in between getting my nails done. Simple and Easy. The little strips are very thin with the look and feel of real nail polish. The Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips kit only take a light touch to apply but they are so easy to smooth out all the way to the edges, and easy to trim to size. A little caution with pressure because you could tear. I usually pain my nails a primary color first, to set as a good base. I will definitely use this product again.
Cheryl B.
They have these in a lot of variety by me but I used the pinkish and black ones that look like moons. I received a lot of compliments about how great my nails looked and they did look very nice. It's a little tricky applying these but after the first two or three you get the hang of it. I never really got my tips just right so they'd always start peeling there -- even with a top coat. I see they have a lot of different kinds online that look very fun and I hope they come in stock in my area so I can get them.
Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY
Have been thinking of picking these up at Duane Reade..anyone try and know how long I can expect them to last? I love the designs but want to know they stay on. Thanks!!
Betty B.
Do these actually work? I'm curious to try but they are pretty pricey and I don't want to risk it if they don't work.
Vanessa M.
Has anybody seen these at their local Dollar Tree?
Lizbeth M.
NORCROSS, GA
Typically how long does it last?
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Were these hard to apply?