BY SALLY HANSEN

This advanced nourishing lip treatment with Shea Butter, Collagen, French Lavender and Orchid Extract super-moisturizes and plumps lips. Lip volume and contour increase with continued use. The appearance of fine dry lines are diminished. With regular... see more...

Adriana Z.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i won't buy it again, 'cause it's patchy and stay on your lips a couple of hours but don't stay too much...i didn't liked it, the price don't worth it for me, i don't know if it was the color, or...whatever, i don't recommed it if you want a beautiful lipstick that worth it!
Teena F.
Porter, TX
For me, this was a one time buy. It was a little to much for me. It worked as advertised but it wasn't what I wasn't needing in a plumper.
Pamela S.
Longville, LA
I love Sally Hansen products !! I love the collagen lip lift . It pumps them up They look pretty with the color you choose .
Laura M.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a nice color on my lips but I don't think it plumped anything to be honest, I didn't notice a difference.