BY SALLY HANSEN #81 in Lip Plumper

This advanced nourishing lip treatment with Shea Butter, Collagen, French Lavender and Orchid Extract super-moisturizes and plumps lips. Lip volume and contour increase with continued use. The appearance of fine dry lines are diminished. With regular...

Sally Hansen® Salon Collagen Lip Lift
  • "Love it!![product:sally-hansen-pm-lip-plumper]. I love it so much I use it once a month!! Easy to apply.I recommended to this to my friends and they Loved it too." in 4 reviews
Daisy L.
I didn't like this product it didn't help plump my lips. it's an alright price but for how much it's worth I think I can find a better one. Even though it was my first time I believe there's better ones out there. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone I think the two faced one is way better from Ulta
Aaliyah M.
The first time I used the lip plumper I saw some really good results. You would buy this item at Target for only $13. I am a first time user for this product. This product is really easy to apply on your lips. I would  definitely buy this product again in the future.
👑Cyndi M.
New York
I liked this product, it did make my lips soft. I suffer with extremely chapped lips and constantly need moisture on my lips. It was very easy to use. I bought it at Walgreens. It was affordable as well, which is important to me. I would buy it again
Paige C.
Midland
Great product, would deffinitly recommend to a friend. Makes my lips look great, amazing vaule totally a great deal. Buying it online website amazing. The packaging wasnt so great but product amazing. Everything if just amazing amazing amazing
Brittany F.
Pleasant Grove
I liked this product as far as the hydrating effects go. I feel that the “plumping” aspect of it falls short and is mostly contributed to your lips simply being hydrated, rather than plumped.
Trey✌🏽
I like them a lot. I would recommend these to anyone. They last a long time and you don’t have to use very much. it is not very expensive. That’s why I like it. Yes I would but it again.
Karmin M.
Buffalo
Pro: It is a great lip gloss and gives you that tingly feeling  Con: I didn't see much difference in my lips and it didn't have a very good smell like I would hope for.
Tiana R.
Bayonne
This product is great. I have purchased it again scene it ran out the first time. I go to lots of events and people always tell me how my lips look so nice when I where this.
Stasha Y.
Binghamton
For me this one was one of the ones who that I didn't enjoy so much. I didn't like how it made my lips look at all. Easy to go on but had to reapply a few times. I'd rather pay more money for a product that'll work better. I don't think I'll be buying this one again :(
Missy A.
Cleveland, OH
I didn't see alot of plumping on my lips with this product. It is affordable but if you wanted to save money and get a larger pout I would recommend the nyx plumping gloss. If you have the extra money the Buxom lip plumpers are my personal favorite.