BY SALLY HANSEN

GO CHROME OR GO HOME. Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look. Apply 2 thin coats of Miracle Gel Blacky O (not included) to all nails. Allow to dry until tacky, 2-3 minutes.
Dip included Applicator into Chrome Powder (only a small amount needed) & rub onto surface of nail (light pressure only) in a back & forth motion. Repeat for each nail. Watch effect appear!
Apply 1 coat of Special Effect Top Coat & allow to dry for 5 minutes.
Seal with 1 coat of Miracle Gel Top Coat (not included)*.

*May not provide same wear as Miracle Gel color + top coat stand-alone system.
  • Capacity (volume): 0.21 ounces

Highlights:

• Kit Contains: 1 Chrome Powder, 1 Salon Chrome Top Coat, 1 Sponge applicator.
  • Must Purchase Miracle Gel Color and Top Coat Separately.
  • Pair Miracle Gel Blacky O with Peacock and Gun Metal Salon Chrome Kits

• Oh this looks beautiful how hard is this to apply?1 Answers
  • Can this be taken off easily like normal nail polish with...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use2 Answers
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
Awesome sauce people, OMG!!! This kit real works and gave me an shine better than the stars. It was expensive for my taste at almost $15, but oh so worth it for the look. Kit says to use Frill Seeker color but I used Mauve-olous and my nails are just that-Marvelous! Pictures of my toes real doesn’t give it justice but it’s still gorgeous. My toe photo is without the final top coat and clean up but you get the look of it.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
I love nail art so I was really excited to try this kit out. I got both the mermaid & peacock shades because I love the color shifts. It’s a bit tricky to get the polish at the right amount of tackiness so the powder adheres without being too wet & smudging. The whole manicure took way longer than I’d like, esp waiting for the special topcoat to dry & it made a huge mess. It looks great & lasted about a week, but there are tons of indie brand polishes that are less expensive & give the same look in huge variety of colors. It’s a fun technique to try out but if you just want the look, I’d recommend trying the indie polishes instead.
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
Even though I have to keep my nails short for sports, I am a nail polish fanatic. This Sally Hansen Chrome Polish immediately caught my eye at the store, because I’ve always wanted to try chrome powder. And I can confidently say that this product works very well! The application was very easy, and the entire process took about 30 minutes, which is a record for me, personally. I’m giving this product four stars because the chrome powder does not have the “mirror effect” I anticipated. Other than that, highly impressed, and I will be purchasing again!
Laura H.
Rock Hill, SC
I thought this was a neat kit to try out for my nails. After seeing an ad, I was excited to find it somewhere. However, what I did not know was that not everything was included and ended up spending more money than I anticipated. I love the look but even after using the gel polish that they suggested, the polish chipped not too long after I did my nails! Also, it can make a bit of a mess so just make sure you're being careful! I didn't know there was a Rose Gold color so I may try that one out!
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Junction NY, NY
I've admired the chrome nail look for quite some time now, but never tried it out myself. When I saw the Sally Hansen Salon Chrome kit at my Target, I knew I had to try it out. It took a few tries to actually learn when to apply the powder at the right time, but once I got it right, it came out looking lovely. It's not as chrome looking as the packaging shows, but it is still good enough for my liking.
Logan P.
Tallahassee , FL
I got the holographic powder from ULTA. Gorgeous color, but the application never comes out perfect. There are weird streaks and occasionally comes out bumpy. I love the color and the idea, but it doesn’t work exactly as it advertises.
Stephanie P.
Harris Township, MI
I got this on clearance and I am pleasantly surprised by it. The color is fantastic and very easy to use. You dont even need the miracle gel to work. I think the price on this is right
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I have this kit in holographic and I’m so happy that I bought it. I don’t have to invest in expensive gel polish kits or lights, just wit for my polish to get tacky and rub powder in!
Gail S.
I loved the finished look with this kit, but it is very messy to work with. Still a very beautiful effect with the product on the nails. Very reasonable pricing as well.
leanne t.
port saint lucie
This product takes a good amount of time to apply, but once applied correctly the results are beautiful! It also lasted for around two weeks just like a salon gel for a fraction of the cost! I definitely would recommend it over Revlon gel.
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I really want to try this! Where did you find it?
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
How long does it last before chipping?
Jordan N.
Is it easy to use
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Can this be taken off easily like normal nail polish with nail polish remover or do you have to do something special?
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Which color is your favorite?