BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon insta-gel strips. 2 easy steps. Up to 2 week wear. Chip resistant. Mirror shine. Must use with mini LED lamp - sold separately . Will not damage nails. Apply color. Apply top coat. Cure under mini LED lamp (sold separately). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca M.
I am crazy about these nail polish strips. I have no patience to wait for polish to dry, let alone the time and talent to do freehand nail art. I have used several different patterns and colors of their strips and I love them all. And the best part is that there is no heat needed, as with other nail polish strips
Virginia W.
Pinehurst
I don't know if I put these on right. They didn't last very long and only lasted 3 days tops. Cute designs but not effective for me.
Robin B.
These are perfect for the quick timeless manicure and it's so cute. I always get compliments on my nails when I am wearing these
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
This is an amazing line! I am obsessed with everything they make. Great quietly & price. Overall wonderful!