Add a Photo

Luna Hira K.
Luna Hira K.
June 9, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen
My absolute favorite summer essential is the @sally_hansen #AirbrushLegs spray! It's long-lasting, water proof and gives you the sexiest tanned legs without a trip to the tanning salon! The easy spray nob allows for a flawless finish! NO mess! What's not to love? I take it with me to every vacation!!! #beachbashcontest #AirBrushLegs #sallyhansen
Emily M.
Emily M.
June 12, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen
I love this stuff! I'm pretty sure the spray formulation is better than the cream version. I'm pretty pale and prefer this in the "medium" shade - it covers better than the light shade but does make me look like I tanned only my legs and left the rest of my body in the shade. Scentless, transfer-proof and relatively waterproof.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Pearland, TX
April 20, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen
Absolutely love this product to get any spots that haven't tanned evenly! I purchased it at Walmart but it's also available at Target and other Drugstores. I ask use it on my arms for any other spots that need to be evened out. It doesn't come off on your clothes either! It's a must have! SALLY HANSEN Sally Hansen Airbrsh Leg Make Up- Medium Glow
Kara S.
Kara S.
June 26, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen
Use this product anytime I want a natural glow. Stays on in heat but easily washes off. So pleased to see they are offering this in smaller travel sizes! Easy to apply and not too sticky either. Best temp affordable bronzer for legs I have found on the market so far. I am usually lightest on the skintone scale and do not think the product is too orange-y.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
West Memphis, AR
June 17, 2017, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen
This is the ONLY self tanner I have ever tried that has not made me orange and/or streaky. It does not rub off on clothes, and I have found that if you exfoliate good before you apply and spray with a good waterproof setting spray, it will even stay on in the pool. The shimmer in it is so gorgeous! It makes your legs look bronzed and dewy.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
June 22, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen
With me being very far skin and not really being able to tan I use this product at least 1 once a week  It leaves my legs with a nice tan color.  It leaves my legs with a natural glow, there is no improvement on this product and I have recommended this to many of my friends.
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
June 14, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen
I stinking love this product. For a many years, my four daughters, told me nylons were out and bare legs were in. Great news for leggings and tights, bad news when wearing a dress. That is until I found this stuff. Makes my legs look as good as they can...that is at the age of 63.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Pickens
June 20, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen
The spray went on fairly even but I think I chose a color that too dark for me. I think it didn't look as natural as a lighter shade would have. I still had a few uneven spots when I finished. I only used it once .i might if I found a good match and liked the coverage.
Vexa V.
Vexa V.
Tampa, FL
June 26, 2017, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen
Omg I love this product ! It gives your skin an amazing glow and it's inexpensive! Looks like you've been on the beach and no need for nylons ! I use this often for a tan smooth look . I was very satisfied with this and would recommend it to others yes
Liz Z.
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
April 5, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen
I love how this gives you an instant tan, but when I used it, it went on very thick and then the rest of my body didn't match!! It stayed on my skin well, just need to offer other shades maybe! Would recommend for anyone who knows how to use it correctly!