BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Airbrsh Leg Mu L - Airbrush Leg Mu Medium Glow see more...

rene s.
I love this stuff! I'm pretty sure the spray formulation is better than the cream version. I'm pretty pale and prefer this in the "medium" shade - it covers better than the light shade but does make me look like I tanned only my legs and left the rest of my body in the shade. Scentless, transfer-proof and relatively waterproof.
Luna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite summer essential is the @sally_hansen #AirbrushLegs spray! It's long-lasting, water proof and gives you the sexiest tanned legs without a trip to the tanning salon! The easy spray nob allows for a flawless finish! NO mess! What's not to love? I take it with me to every vacation!!! #beachbashcontest #AirBrushLegs #sallyhansen
Aubrey S.
Pearland, TX
Absolutely love this product to get any spots that haven't tanned evenly! I purchased it at Walmart but it's also available at Target and other Drugstores. I ask use it on my arms for any other spots that need to be evened out. It doesn't come off on your clothes either! It's a must have! SALLY HANSEN Sally Hansen Airbrsh Leg Make Up- Medium Glow
Doreen H.
New Castle
Beauty Junkie Expert
  I like  that paint on it but I do not want to nail it was not comfortable on me and was very hard to apply  in my opinion I would never buy it again maybe they can make it a little more suitable and was there in the middle of expensive an affordable and I would never bide  Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Stickers - Black Lace - - Sally Hansen
Brittany G.
Athens, AL
I cannot explain how much I love this stuff! I shake it well and spray it into my hands and then apply to your legs,arms, or any part of your body like you would apply lotion. You can use a small amount for a light bronze or you can build it to a really dark color! What I love about this is that it really is makeup for your legs. It helps cover up any veins or bruising you may have and it has just the perfect amount of shimmer!
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is incredible! It really does look like you have a filter on your legs. Acts like a makeup, self tanner, and a bronzer all in one. It does have a little shimmer in it which I actually like because it catches the light in photos really well and makes your legs looked highlighted and more toned. I have used this all over my body to even out a fading spray tan or as an instant all over body tan when I need to be dark fast.
Amber S.
Blue Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great to get those fish-belly White gams tan in a pinch. Be sure that you spray your legs in the shower and away from walls, tiles, and carpet (I also strongly advise not spraying your legs out of the car window or the rubber window seal will also boast a nice shiny bronze). This is one of my beauty staple go tos since I was 15. I'm now 29, so that should be enough to prove this is a grand and solid product.
Shanna P.
Henrico, VA
What can I say?! Love love love this spray! I've been using it for about 10 years. I get the darkest tone as I'm brown skin already. It leaves my skin looking smooth and flawless, great for days when I'm lacking a glowing tan. I use it primarily on my legs and really only when I have a night out and I'm showing some skin lol. I usually buy from CVS or Walmart.
Kara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this product anytime I want a natural glow. Stays on in heat but easily washes off. So pleased to see they are offering this in smaller travel sizes! Easy to apply and not too sticky either. Best temp affordable bronzer for legs I have found on the market so far. I am usually lightest on the skintone scale and do not think the product is too orange-y.
Lacey S.
West Memphis, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY self tanner I have ever tried that has not made me orange and/or streaky. It does not rub off on clothes, and I have found that if you exfoliate good before you apply and spray with a good waterproof setting spray, it will even stay on in the pool. The shimmer in it is so gorgeous! It makes your legs look bronzed and dewy.