Sally Hansen Sally Girl Mini Baked Eye Shadow Bronze

by Sally Hansen

Does the color stay all day or does it tend to lighten as the day goes on?
How good is the quality and the pigmentation of this brands eyeshadows , ect.
Start your review of Sally Hansen Sally Girl Mini Baked Eye Shadow Bronze!
How would you rate this product?
Tucson, AZ
They good shadows they are not my favorite but they get the job done my favorite way applying it is wet my brush first.
Raleigh, NC
It's a great eyeshadow, pigment is great too. I'm not a fan of all the colors but I'd definitely buy and use it again
Weirton, WV
I love this eyeshadow!! it lasts a long time and looks great when applied. it shines and just leaves a great look.
Binghamton, NY
I love baked eye shadows! There so amazing and the application of them are even amazinger. These are just adorable.
ME
I love these. I have a bunch of them in many different colors and types! It's kinda like my own personal palette.
Sally Hansen Sally Girl Mini Baked Eye Shadow Bronze uploaded by Leilawalker1
Love it blends so smoothly and says on FOREVERRRRRRR MY GO TOO AND LASTS ALL DAY AT WORK !!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Austin, TX
I really enjoyed this beautiful shade when I put it on it gave me a very beautiful dramatic look and I loved it
It's pretty decent newby makeup its super cheap and last yearssssssssssssss would not recommend for pros
This stuff is really pigmented and looks wonderful on my skin tone. It lasts long, and wasn't expensive.
Sally Hansen Sally Girl Mini Baked Eye Shadow Bronze uploaded by Jasmine O.
Okay blush/bronzer duo, does the job! Small, easy to transport\ carry for those emergency touch ups