Sally Hansen Sally Girl Mini Baked Eye Shadow Bronze

by Sally Hansen

Does the color stay all day or does it tend to lighten as the day goes on?
How good is the quality and the pigmentation of this brands eyeshadows , ect.
Start your review of Sally Hansen Sally Girl Mini Baked Eye Shadow Bronze!
How would you rate this product?
Raleigh, NC
These are just okay shadows. They give off almost no pigment at all when dry, so you definitely have to use them wet. Even then, the colors I have are nothing to write home about. For the price, it's pretty good, but I wouldn't buy a palette of these. I think these would be good for someone who has never used a baked eyeshadow before and wants to give them a shot, but even then, I think there are still better and affordable alternatives.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I only have one of these in the color Goldriddens which is just a typical yellow gold. This is super pretty and pigmented for the price. This color is quite shimmery but I like that for a gold color to sparkle. For the price these are great. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a new color to use that you aren't sure about or want a color than you will use only once in a while.
I think it's ok for the price but it is a little chalky. When you use it wet it gets a little more easy to apply but it doesn't last long at all. The color has an okay amount of pigmentation but it's so chalky and powdery and it just doesn't last long enough for me to recommend to someone.
Sally Hansen Sally Girl Mini Baked Eye Shadow Bronze uploaded by Katie P.
I have these in "money hungry" "pretty princess" "ladylike lavender" a grey, a black, and a blue that apparently don't have names. I love them. They are very pigmented and they're just such beautiful colors.
Woburn, MA
Let's just say you get what you pay for. They are cheap because they are hard to apply and don't last long. The shadows are too powdery and chalk-like. Great for little kids play makeup.
Coatesville
Honestly, I wasn't too impressed with this product. This shadow was not pigmented at all. You really have to build up the color just for it to slightly show up on your skin. The product doesn't last very long and has a bit of fall out. Do not recommend using this product.
Davidson , NC
These eye shadows are absolutely great for playing around with new colors! They are so inexpensive but also great quality. If you want even more pigmentation than you're getting, you can wet them to make it even more gorgeous!
Wayne, MI
Without a good and or decent brush it is hard to get out of the container but the color does look great on and holds excellent with some eye primer on. Very small size which is great to throw in your purse and to travel with. Lid closed well with a nice tight seal.
For the price you wouldn't expect the quality it has. They are pigmented but for that extra I recommend wetting your brush. I have 4 colors all were $.99 or buy one, get one at Sallys.
Midland City, AL
These are great for little gifts for my little nieces but I also like them for Halloween or something similar when you want a crazy colored eye shadow for cheap! They work decent!