Sally Hansen Sally Girl Mini Baked Eye Shadow Bronze uploaded by sydanee h.Sally Hansen Sally Girl Mini Baked Eye Shadow Bronze uploaded by Jasmine O.

BY SALLY HANSEN

• Does the color stay all day or does it tend to lighten as the day g...1 Answers
  • How good is the quality and the pigmentation of this brands eyeshad...1 Answers
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
These are just okay shadows. They give off almost no pigment at all when dry, so you definitely have to use them wet. Even then, the colors I have are nothing to write home about. For the price, it's pretty good, but I wouldn't buy a palette of these. I think these would be good for someone who has never used a baked eyeshadow before and wants to give them a shot, but even then, I think there are still better and affordable alternatives.
Selah H.
Selah H.
I think it's ok for the price but it is a little chalky. When you use it wet it gets a little more easy to apply but it doesn't last long at all. The color has an okay amount of pigmentation but it's so chalky and powdery and it just doesn't last long enough for me to recommend to someone.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Davidson , NC
These eye shadows are absolutely great for playing around with new colors! They are so inexpensive but also great quality. If you want even more pigmentation than you're getting, you can wet them to make it even more gorgeous!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Spring Branch, TX
I love these baked eye shadows because they work great and last long. They are great with blending and have fun colors for days when you just want to be adventurous. Not to mentonot they are decently priced.
Krystin s.
Krystin s.
woburn, MA
Let's just say you get what you pay for. They are cheap because they are hard to apply and don't last long. The shadows are too powdery and chalk-like. Great for little kids play makeup.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
For the price you wouldn't expect the quality it has. They are pigmented but for that extra I recommend wetting your brush. I have 4 colors all were $.99 or buy one, get one at Sallys.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Midland City, AL
These are great for little gifts for my little nieces but I also like them for Halloween or something similar when you want a crazy colored eye shadow for cheap! They work decent!
Kendra Y.
Kendra Y.
Indianapolis, IN
This product has its pros and cons. The color shows up very bold and it's reasonably priced. However, the make up runs easily unless based with a good primer (I use Urban Decay).
Holly B.
Holly B.
I used these eye shadows a lot when I was younger, they are so bright and stay on well for the first 6 or so hours but then they start rolling off, even with a primer.
kelcy j.
kelcy j.
North Hills, CA
I love love this eyeshadow , it's inexpensive , good quality and have been my favorite for a while l definitely recommend you buying , you won't regret it
Lark K.
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Does the color stay all day or does it tend to lighten as the day goes on?
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Albuquerque NM
How good is the quality and the pigmentation of this brands eyeshadows , ect.