BY SALLY HANSEN

Trim your baby's delicate nails with these safety-tip scissors by sally hansen. These scissors can also be used to trim nose and ear hair, so you get maximum usage from one tool.

Buy on Beauty ...
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Love these scissors! I have a pair for false eyelashes and a pair for my nails! They are so easy to use and perfect for travel. I think that for the price, these are the best thing on the market for nail scissors.
Dena H.
Day before a wedding my husband was freaking out because he couldn't find his scissors. I've never really thought about men's nose hair. So I had to run to the store. Walgreens did Jane Sally Hansen tools.
Josie S.
Los Angeles, CA
These scissors are easy to use and sharp enough to get the deal done. I think the price was reasonable, I bought them at my local beauty shop on a whim.
Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
I got this in a waxing kit and actual scissor part of it is just way too small to be used.