BY SALLY HANSEN

Claudia A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Sally Hansen for nails so I bought this to try it out, the first time it took almost no hair off but I gave it another try a few weeks latter in case I didn't do it right the first time; I read the instructions very well and this time got a little bit mote hair off but still had to finish off with a razor.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I think Sally Hansen hair removal products work better for people with thin, light hair. I have darker hair, and when I tried this on my legs, it worked well in some places and not in others. Not sure why because I followed the instructions. Won't be rebuying.
Sandi J.
Spirit Lake, ID
This is a great brand that is very affordable. their hair removal products work well but are also gentle on sensitive skin as well.
Mia K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used the product once and then threw it out. I got no results from this product, just pain.
Taylor S.
Wylie, TX
Unfortunately this does not work with thick hair, so I don't recommend. shaving is better.
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
DO NOT BUY!! TERRIBLE BURNING SENSATION THAT NEVER STOPS! ALSO CAUSES RASHES.