Sally Hansen Raise Some Brows-slant Tip Tweezer with Platform, 2 Ea by Sally Hansen

BY SALLY HANSEN #11 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Tweezers from Sally Hansen;No Minimum Age;a special product unisex;Make-up - Tools;Volumen - 175 ml see more...

• "Really great tweezers I love them. The slant really helps with the fine small hairs and it grips them really well." in 4 reviews
Morgan C.
These tweezers were ok. They were very sharp at the beginning, but after a while the tip got very dull and made it difficult to grab what I wanted. The part where the two ends connect got worn out very very quickly and started making this really annoying creaking noise every time I brought the two ends together. For the price they are not bad but I did not end up repurchasing.
Morgan M.
Bloomington
I have had these tweezers for years. I have tried so many different kinds before, but this one has always worked for me. It has a nice grip on it, which helps with plucking out stray hairs. I get my eyebrows threaded, but when I need a touchup in between  sessions, I always use these tweezers to get even the smallest of hairs.
Marcella D.
I thought these cheeses about 2 1/2 years ago I’ve never had any problems of it getting taller me or not picking up the small hairs that I need pick out of my eyebrows actually love this product and will I buy it again yes most definitely it last a lot longer then my other tweezers
Jacob C.
PROVIDENCE
I really enjoy these tweezers. They are worth the price. They get the job done, and have been super EASY with plucking out those stubborn unwanted hairs. I will definitely be purchasing another one of these Salley Hansen tweezers when my current ones give out! :)
Taylor E.
Metter, GA
These tweezers are so sharp! They work really well and get every little hair without slipping! I mainly work on my eyebrows so they leave me looking ten ones better when I’m done. Without a doubt I recommend these over any othe tweezer I have used so far!
Brandy G.
Greencastle
These tweezers are easy to use and they close very tightly in order to try and get all the random stray hairs. I normally use it every few days. It is a good value for the product. It is one of the better tweezers I have used. I am satisfied with this product.
Aavia C.
I literally take this thing everywhere I go! I love them and they’re essential to my makeup routine! I got mine from Walmart but you can get them anywhere and they’re pretty cheap and work just as well as the more expensive ones and I’d definitely by again!
@kamm.j ..
lawrencville
Love love love these tweezers I use it for a lot of different things. I purchased this tweezer at my local Sally’s. I like it better then other tweezers just because it fits in my hand better. I would definitely recommend this tweezers to my loved ones.
Kayla H.
Preston
One of my favorite most inexpensive products that I have. Easy grip and the angle of the end is perfect for getting those tough spots. Light weight can throw in a bag and run. Definitely a great option especially for travel or to keep in your car!
Bailee E.
I’ve had my tweezers for about two years and they have never gotten dull!
I love the color of the tweezers and the style really makes it easy to pluck every hair.
I am very satisfied with these and they’re the best ones that I have ever owned!

back