Sally Hansen Raise Some Brows Slant Tip Tweezer uploaded by Shay B.Sally Hansen Raise Some Brows Slant Tip Tweezer uploaded by Silkya D.

BY SALLY HANSEN #47 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Keep your eyebrows groomed from the comfort of your own home with this slant tip tweezers from sally hansen. The included cap ensures safe storage. see more...

Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Raise Some Brows is a great tweezer. I guess I've been lucky because I've not had issues with trying to pluck out stray hairs. Are you putting pressure at the tip of the tweezers or further along the body? I seem to apply pressure closer to the tips when using this product. Also, running a fine emery board inside along the flat 'bumps' once or twice doesn't seem to hurt either. These will not be completely effective on teeny, short hairs that have just surfaced (use SH's Get To The Point rounded end tweezer. The Stray Hair Beware model has really sharp tips.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great, durable, heavy weight tweezers. Best low-price tweezers I have used. Excellent value for the weight of the product. Purchased at Walgreens drugstore several years ago and still use them regularly. I'm surprised I haven't lost them, but if I did I would definitely purchase again.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Knoxville, TN
These are good tweezers. I honestly only use them when I am in need to pluck a hair or two. I usually get my eye brows professionally threaded, so the use for tweezers are only ever so often. I would recommend this brand to any of those who need average tweezers for every day use.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Jacksonville, FL
I use my Sally Hansen tweezers all the time and I love them! I am very picky when it comes to tweezers and these beat my exceptions of any tweezers. They are very easy to use because they grip any hairs you need removed. I would highly recommend them and they are not too costly.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
I really like Sally Hansen beauty supplies, and these tweezers did not disappoint. They are also very cheap, and can be found almost anywhere there is a makeup section. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for something affordable. It definitely does a good job.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Crystal Lake, IL
These are simple yet effective tweezers that get the job done. I really love the slanted tip to (hopefully) increase the level of precision I have while sculpting my eyebrows. Overall I'm very satisfied and would definitely buy them again if i lose them
Melody W.
Melody W.
Athens, OH
Sally Hansen Tweezers help me easily deal with my difficult eyebrows and eyelashes. They're wide enough to get a good amount of hair on the eyebrows, and pointed enough to get delicate eyelashes. I picked mine up at Kroger and I'm incredibly satisfied!
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not very picky about my tweezers. I just grabbed these when I lost a pair. They work very well. I find these products are generally overpriced. I have dry skin and this does not affect it at all. Overall satisfied, but who's picky about tweezers?
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a great option if you want good tweezers but can't afford $25 for the Tweezerman tweezers. These were $7 and they work great. It's amazing when you go from crappy tweezers to good ones.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Very nice for the first few months of using them but I notice that it doesn't always want to grip the hairs and I have to go back over areas. Very easy to hold and use though.