Sally Hansen® Raise Some Brows

$6.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Slant tip with platform grasps hair firmly and securely

Stainless steel with contoured grip for precision and control

How To Apply:

• Slant tip tweezers are a workhorse.

Did they stay sharp for a while or did they get real dulled out fast ?
Are these tweezers sharp? And where can they be purchased?
Are these good for applying lashes?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Raise Some Brows!
Product Highlights
Great tweezers ! Love using them to pluck my eyebrows, the slant-tip is very useful. Also, the safety cap is a bonus !in 44 reviews
2 years agoBatesville, AR
Love! The metal does not chip like some of the other brands do. & it is a good price.
3 years agoVictorville, CA
Did the job well. Felt like it pluked even the root. Exactly what I was looking for.
3 years agoEvansdale, IA
This is a good product. I've only had one pair of tweezers in 7+ years and love them.
3 years agoLoves park, IL
They are just okay. After awhile they stop grabbing as well as they did brand new.
3 months agoRochester, NY
I would be lost without my tweezer. I use it everyday. #influenster #sallyhansen
3 years agoSioux City, IA
Nothing fancy. Something that gets the job done and at a good price point ......
a year agoPowhatan
I really like tweezers. They are very helpful when trying to shape your brows.
I really like tweezers. They are very helpful when trying to shape your brows.
a year agoWoodland Park, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
These tweezers were great when I first got them. They removed the exact hairs that I was targeting in my eyebrows. Over time they have lost some of their strength and don’t close and grab as well as they used to, but they still get the job done.
a year agoLodi, NJ
These tweezers are my best friend. I literally bring them everywhere and they blow every other tweezer I’ve used out the window.
a year agoPackwood
I love them great price great color they work gray and they seem to get all the hairs they are awesome love