Sally Hansen® Raise Some Brows uploaded by Shay B.Sally Hansen® Raise Some Brows uploaded by Silkya D.

BY SALLY HANSEN #4 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Slant tip with platform grasps hair firmly and securely

Stainless steel with contoured grip for precision and control

How To Apply:

• Slant tip tweezers are a workhorse.

Buy on Jet.com*
Shasha S.
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Life hack: separate your tweezers slightly by pulling them in opposite directions VERY GENTLY! This way, there’ll be more room between the prongs to use to apply your falsies ;) Caution: this hack only works when you apply the lashes on top instead of underneath.
Tina B.
Cedar Lake, IN
I use these tweezers when I have to remove stubborn or small brow hairs. I usually switch between two tweezers. And this is the one I use that’s sharp enough to get at the right brow hairs. It’s easy to use and i haven’t needed to get any other tweezers. The only thing I would say is that this tweezer doesn’t get onto a lot of hairs at once. It’s more for just one or two at a time.
Nikole S.
These tweezers are a pretty pink color which is what caught my attention. They feel nice and strong so I don’t feel like I’m going to bend them as I grab brow hairs or splinters. I’ve been using these for 3 years now and so far haven’t lost them in my purse or in the couch because of that pretty pink color.
Kandra W.
Mc Calla, AL
These are great for eye brows. No more struggling to get that one hair. Love the color too. Nothing I’d add to make this product better, it does exactly what it was intended for. Price is reasonable especially considering you don’t have to buy new ones often.
Christina A.
My favorite tweezers ever. I enjoy these alot. Very easy grip. Unlike others they pull the whole hair and not just some. I receives this as a gift for Christmas.  Sally Hansen® Raise Some Brows My brows are very thin and fine. So highly recommended this brand and style. Excellent
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
These tweezers are the best. They last a long time & are very cute. I use them almost every other day. It lasts a lot longer with a better tip than most other tweezers. I would recommend it to anyone. They are easy to purchase at your nearest Walgreens. They are very affordable & durable.
khalie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
These tweezers are cute they are paying real affordable you can find them at Walmart there are my ride or die and I have use them for quite some time quite a few years I would recommend anyone to purchase these if you were in the market for a new set of tweezers and you are on a budget
Francesca F.
Collegevilla, Pa
They do the trick and they do the trick well. Some tweezers do not grip well over time but I’ve had these tweezers for a few years now and I bought them at CVS. I used them every week and yes I would definitely buy these again if I ever lost the ones I have
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Are these good for applying lashes?