BY SALLY HANSEN

Long Lasting Manicures Sally Hansen Quick Care Seal and Shine Topcoat helps manicures last longer and prevents chipping. Contains bamboo-derived and panthenol that gives you stronger, longer, shiny and smooth nails. -Smooth, shiny nails that last for days -Manicures last longer and prevents chipping -Contains bamboo-derived and panthenol This quick seal and shine topcoat applicator is compact and can be used anywhere anytime. Just For You: Ideal for women who want to prevent nails from chipping. This leaves a smooth shine which last for days. A Closer Look: With Sally Hansen Quick Care Seal and Shine Topcoat, you get stronger, smooth and shiny nails. You Won't Find: Harsh chemicals

Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This is a really great topcoat for all the people out there who enjoy nail art and doing their nails. I always seal my nails with this product. Easy to use and it definitely protects your nails after spending the time it takes to jazz them up.
paula z.
Chicago , IL
Sally hansen is one of my favorite brand in nail care, easy to use but the best i its queality, one of the best of the market. Ive been using this brsnd for a couple of years and i love it. A pro could be it prices os a little bit expesinve but the quality of the brande outweigh this. Totally recommended
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Sally Hansn seal and shine top coat is a great product. It seals in even cheap dollar nail polishes and keeps them lasting for days. I'm a rough and tumble woman with dry cracked nails, so polishes don't usually last a day on me. I use this top-coat and have gotten 5 days out of one dollar nail polishes.
Judy Z.
Rowland Hghts, CA
The only thing I ever really purchase from Sally Hansen are base and top coats, because I don't really like their formula and brushes for actual nail polish. For the cost of these top coats though, they really are my holy grail. These make polishes that would normally chip within 3 days last for two weeks. Plus, I like to make sure my nails have that extra layer of shine, and these definitely do the job!
Sarah M.
Fresno, CA
My favorite top coat for Polish hands down! I have used this since high school and still love the formula and how shiny the clear coat makes even my cheapest nail polishes look gorgeous and really pop. Also the brush makes it very easy to cover the whole nail in just a few swipes and never steaks my color underneath.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I really liked this product. It kept my polish from chipping for almost 3 weeks. I would definitely purchase again, I absolutely love this brand. I bought mine from Walmart and they didn't have much to pick from. I would definitely recommend to others.
Victoria J.
Laguna Beach, CA
I do not love or hate this product. It is mediocre. Easy to use and apply, but after awhile it started making my nail polish bubble. Very disappointing. It is not too expensive, but doesn't last as long as I would want it to. I would recommend to others.
Chloe I.
Lawrence, KS
It is sometimes hard to find a good topcoat, but Sally Hansen is a brand that knows what they are doing. I am always worried that it will be tacky long after it dries, but this is not! It is a quick dry top coat (but be careful you can still smudge!) Will buy again once I am out.
Sofia A.
Indiana, PA
Sally Hansen is my go to for top coats. They make my manicures last longer and they make my nails feel really smooth. The packaging is cool and it makes my nails look sleek.
I like OPI nail products but Sally Hansen is my second choice and I use a lot of her top cats and nail strengtheners. You can't beat the price of their products. I am a repeat buyer and I would recommend this product to others

back