BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen quick, care cuticle treatment is instant relief for rough, dry, problem cuticles and hangnails in an easy-to-use convenient pen. Instantly nourish dry, rough cuticles. Helps restore healthy-looking radiance to even troubled cuticles. Just...

Hannah E.
I have extremely dry skin around my nails and tend to pick at them constantly. This keeps them moisturized and looking great so it keeps me from picking and keeps my hands looking good!
Ashleigh K.
Millington
I just came across cuticle oil pens recently and I absolutely love them it's nice to have them on the go you can put them in your purse and then when you get your nails done for the loyal over it kind of helps not Nick them on accident if you do and then you know keep your cuticles nice and soft as well I would definitely recommend this product.
Dana K.
This product did help with moisturizing the nail and cuticles. However, for me it was not the right product. The other types of nail oils were less messy, and more cost effective. The pen leaks or puts out too much product depending on how the pen is held and stored. I think I will stick with the other application methods.
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I miss this! This is a handy little thing and fun to apply to your tips. Pros: it lightly touches up your fingers and there is no mess. It is discreet and looks like a lip gloss pen. I would say that it tends to run out fast though and it is not very “rich,” or is not thick. You would have better results with one of their balms.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
Use this to moisturize my cuticle area as I wash my hands with sanitary and soap multiple times a day and so the sensitive area get dried out and turns into hangnails. This is compact and easy to use so I bring some around in my purse everywhere I go to use as needed.
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
I love the packaging, but the product is not my favorite. I did not see any change in my cuticles and I did not love the feel of it. I much prefer using argon or jojoba oil; those have worked a lot better for me.
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
I don’t know if it’s just me but this doesn’t keep my cuticles from being dry and gross. When it’s first put on it feels great but after a few minutes my cuticles aren’t looking good at all.
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
I love how easy it is to use this product thanks to the little tube it comes in, the formula is pretty moisturizing but I didn't notice a big difference with my nails.
Ganna I.
New Castle, DE
I can not say somethings special about this thing. It makes its job well, but the same result I'm getting with my regular hand creams. So I won't buy this again, just its a bit useless as for my humble opinion. The most i liked about a stuff is a package, its very comfy to use!
Denise W.
Washington, DC
I usethis treatment because I was my hands several time a day and it helps with the dry and ripping of my cuticles. I usuaaly like to do my handcare on the weekends but I love being able to do this on the go . I would and do recommend this to several ladies .
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Does this make you nails stronger and longer?
Michele L.
Does this really help with dry cracked cuticles?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
How long before you see it's helping?

Walmart