BeautyNailNail CareSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Quick Care Cuticle Treatment

Sally Hansen® Quick Care Cuticle Treatment

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen quick, care cuticle treatment is instant relief for rough, dry, problem cuticles and hangnails in an easy-to-use convenient pen. Instantly nourish dry, rough cuticles. Helps restore healthy-looking radiance to even troubled cuticles. Just...

How often do you use this product?
How long before you see it's helping?
Does this really help with dry cracked cuticles?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Quick Care Cuticle Treatment!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
This is a good cuticle cream, helps to soften the skin. The price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
This works about the same as my other cuticle remover. You still need to forcefully push back the cuticles
Nelle S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is one of my favorite quick cuticle care products. The packaging is sleek and convenient to keep in your purse. The brush applies the perfect amount of product over the finger tip without the mess most cuticle treatments leave behind. I really enjoy it. Smells nice and softens my cuticles while prolonging the time before they return. I definitely recommend.
Ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Buen producto si funciona solo que tiene un olor medio raro pero si ayuda mucho a la cutícula
Ashleigh E.
Port Hueneme, CA
I absolutely love using this product to keep my cuticles looking great and moisturized. Definitely helps with nail growth and strengthening as well.
Amber T.
I enjoy this product however I enjoy a dropper better. Either way the products are great and truly nourish my cuticles.
Maria S.
Works pretty good. Gets the job ✅ done. I like how easy it is to use and the price point is just right.
Marta L.
Queens Vlg, NY
I really enjoy putting this oil on my cuticles at nighttime with hand gloves that smooth my hands (lotion). I wake up with the softest hands! I do this about 3x a week.
Amber H.
Asheboro, NC
I loved this product!! It made my nails look so much healthier than before I started using it!! I will defiantly get this again!!
Brenda A.
Edison, NJ
This does what it needs to in rehydrating and softening the cuticle when it becomes too dry and brittle. I always reach for it especially after a nail salon visit sinc the acetone can be very drying to the skin