Sally Hansen Quick and Easy Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit For Under Arms Legs and Body Women

BY SALLY HANSEN #25 in Waxing Kits

1-2-3 Hair Free!

* Pre-waxed, pre-cut strips are quick & the easiest way to wax:
1 - Warm Strip in Hands
2 - Separate Double-Sided Strips
3 - Press On, Pull Off.
* Results last up to 8 weeks.
* Works on short hair.
* Ready to use...no gooey mess.
* No microwave needed.
* Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth.
* Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.
* Kit Includes:
30 Wax Strips Total (15 Double-Sided Strips), Azulene Finishing Oil and Complete Instructions in English and Spanish.

Buy on Amazon
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
I only use these waxing strips. They r great for sensitive areas. I use them under my arms and they work really well and I have noticed that the hair doesn't grow back as quickly as it used too. These strips are affordable and affective. I highly recommend them I have been using them since I start removing body hair so that was about 7 years ago and I plan on continuing to use them for years to come
Ashleigh P.
Germanton, NC
Work great! Weve been using these for years. After we discovered these, us girls in my family just decided to wax our own eyebrows instead of paying someone. In fact, I just recently let someone else wax my eyebrows.. "a professional" and they were so messed up, I vowed to stick to my wac strips from here on out.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I liked using these. They are a great quick-fix option for at home to do it yourself. They aren't quiet as effective as a spa waxing but they do the job well enough. I'm overall satisfied and would keep buying to keep as a staple in my bathroom cabinet.
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This really works and removes all the little hairs in my armpit. It is much more effective than other brands and waxing gives much longer lasting results than shaving does. This is my go to product and I couldn't survive without it. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for effective waxing strips.
Lizet M.
I dont really use it But i love it and personal. Is amazing. Helpfull and leaves u beautiful. I enjoy this and love it and recommendations. Are always great frm other i recommend. To everyone. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
Super convenient. Definitely a lot better than others I've tried in the past. Can definitely say these removed at least 95% or more of the hair. Just as good as going to a salon in my opinion
Katrina T.
West Orange, TX
I use the Sally Hansen Quick and Easy Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for Under Arms Legs and Body Women all the time. I like to buy this set because they come in big strips. I use them for my eyebrows. Now, Sally Hanson does make a kit specifically for your face, but I feel like I get more this way. I just cut the strips to fit my eyebrows and how much I want to take off. I used to warm the strips up by my hands (which is recommended) but now I use my straightener to warm it up. Please know that this is not recommended by Sally Hanson. I just choose to do this. I put the strip between the straightener blades (don't let them touch the actual strip, you just want the heat) and once heated up I pull the strip apart. I place it on my eyebrow and in one motion rip it off. The strip gets every hair I want it to get. To me it's very easy to use the kit! It even comes with an oil for aftercare to soothe and remove any left over stickiness from the wax. I have used Sally Hanson for years and will continue to do so!
Briana U.
Phoenix, AZ
I usually buy Sally Hansen Quick and Easy Hair Remover just because it is really easy to use! Aswell as really quick! It doesn't irritate my skin as other products have in the past. I def. Do recommend.
Tiffany D.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I love how this wax strips come in different sizes for different areas of your body. It is very easy and less painful than going to the salon and saving tons of money as well to
Emily K.
Cairo, GA
These work pretty well and get the hair you want off. I like that they can be warmed o so easily. Personally I blow them with a hair dryer because rubbing them with my hands doesn't get them warm enough. They hair I remove with it stays gone for about a month.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Does this really work without causing rashes?