BY SALLY HANSEN #4 in Cuticle Clippers

Trimming Back Cuticles Makes Nails Look Longer Pushes back cuticles gently Trims overgrown cuticles & hangnails Complete Your Tool Kit: Look for our Sally Hansen Clip n Catch Control Grip Nail Clipper. ; see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Emilee F.
marlboro
 It’s  all right.   It was not the  Best one  it allmost  Felt cheap and not worth spending the money for it  it took me a while to use it because I felt like I was going to cut myself on it it didn’t feel like it was expensive like it was I would not buy it again

miranda b.
victoria ,Tx
I got these at my local heb I use them for my nails every time I do them they work great and do everything they said they would I would recommend to everyone you just have to try it out for yourself you won’t regret it!!!
Hayley C.
I find cuticle cutters to be crucial for a supreme mani/pedi. Cut cuticles make your nails look bigger. This specific product does a good job at removing the icky skin attached to your nail. I would like to try an actual scissors-type cuticle cutter as it might be easier to handle with my left hand.
Ashley S.
Very easy to use. This tool cuts what needs to be cut. I've been using this tool since a teen and it never fails. I've bought it at walmart. You should be able to find it almost anywere. Just position it from starting point and slide to finish point.
Kelsey F.
Oswego, IL
It does the job it’s intended for, however sometimes it is difficult to get the cuticle pusher to work correctly. It is a soft rubber that occasionally will not catch the cuticle enough to push it back. The trimmer portion is sharp, so you can accidentally make yourself bleed if you aren’t careful!
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Trimming your cuticles is never fun but sally understands! These are very gentle and don’t leave cuts everywhere like the other brands ! It is just sharp enough to cut but just dull smooth enough to not leave you all cut up ! You can get them at your local Sally’s beauty supply or Walmart 👏🏼❣️👏🏼
Patience M.
Morristown
I love these! They are the best ones yet! They cut so smooth and leave my nails looking amazing! I do wish there was a gripper on the handles, but other than that they are great! I will continue to use these! If the ones I have break I’m going back right then for a second set.
Shar K.
The product in itself it really good. It really does take some getting used to it for it to be most effective. I have definitely nicked my cuticle more than once and it was quite painful but now that I've got the hang of it, its really nice. Always a bit nervous to use though.
Hayley B.
Kingsport
I used to bite my nails badly, all my life, until I came across Sally Hansen nail care. I used the cuticle trimmer that I bought from Wal-Mart and I would push my cuticles back every three days. At first I didn't notice much difference but after about two months I had nails. Strong healthy nails! To this day I stand by any Sally Hansen product and I'm so thankful I can just paint my nails now instead of having to glue on fake ones! I recommend Sally Hansen products to friends and family, because their products are worth every penny! Super affordable too!!
Sarah O.
Gahanna
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Do you thing this is a must have?