BY SALLY HANSEN

New! From America s #1 Hair Removal Expert. Finally...A Hair Remover Creme That is Virtually Odor-Free! With Fresh Scent Technology™. Breakthrough System Eliminates Unpleasant Odor. Up to 7 Days of Smoothness! 3 Minute Formula. Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested Experience the freshest, most effective hair removal everytime!  93% of women tested agreed this was the freshest smelling depilatory they ever used.*  Creamy rich formula leaves skin feeling smooth and moisturized.  Helps reduce the appearance of hair re.

Lauren H.
MOSES LAKE, WA
I am horrified with this product. I recently dropped wax over my wax warmer so for a quick fix I thought I would try this product ..WORST decision ever! I now have chemical burns on my face and am currently icing . I wonder if they even tested this because it should not be on the shelves, I wish I would have youtube reviews about it before i purchased it because I currently am and every one I have watched the consumer is suffering from chemical burns. Do not buy this! In fact i wouldn't recommend ANY products by Sally Hansen every single one I have purchased has let me down and I am through with this brand.
Anna Y.
Winder, GA
It BURNS terribly, and did not remove my hairs that well. I really wanted this to work. :( I would have much rather just waxed or tweezed my hair, and even those methods wouldn't have hurt as much.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
I got the Pure Scent-sation cream for legs. It barely worked, it only took off 25% of the hair off my legs despite leaving it on for a bit longer than suggested and the smell is awful.
Wendi M.
Marysville, OH
I got the one for your legs and it was awful! I ended up burnt so bad I was bleeding, called the company and all they said was we will send you a survey. Ended upit didn't even take the hair off, but left me with a long lasting impression!