Sally Hansen Pure

by Sally Hansen

GOOD. KIND. PURE. is our first plant based, 100% vegan nail color and nail care. It is up to 77% naturally derived and includes a new plant-based brush* that is optimized to work with the new formula. Featuring 30 new shades inspired by nature and perfected by Sally Hansen. *100% plant based bristles

Base coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthener (I am not able to find it in the search engine here - I am guessing it's a fairly new product), Top (first) Coat: Sally Hansen Pure in the color #400 Lava Rocks 💅✨ Still working on one more coat of Lava Rocks color, then maybe a clear or clear with sparkles top coat at the end.
What’s everyones favorite color?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Pure!
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Angelina L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this nail polish, the color is awesome and it lasts a while! I love that it’s vegan so I know I’m not harming my nails by using it. I really love this nail polish.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I snagged the shade 'Raw Cocoa' at Wal-Mart on sale. Its my first time purchasing this pure, vegan formula and I love it! The brush is awesome, it goes on so smooth with little mess around the edges.
Ashley W.
Bluffton, IN
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Ashley W.
A clearance find that I just cannot go back! Finally a polish I have found that does not bubble and does not chip after a day! The color is absolutely beautiful and it dries super quick. With a top coat, the polish lasts over a week before I finally notice chipping at the tips of my nails. The brush is also something that I absolutely adore because it makes application super easy. Absolutely love it!
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Roxanni D.
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Roxanni D.
Review for: Laven-Dear
So in love with Sally Hansen Pure in laven-dear The color is highly pigmented and even with one stroke it looked good. However I love multiple coats of both lipstick and nailpolish❤️ Ignore my cuticles as I’m working on learning how to do them the right way. Anyways the color is beautiful, makes me feel classy and dainty💅 I top it off with Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat. #NavyExchange #Influenster #naillove #nailpolish #nailart #sallyhansen Sally Hansen
Anali C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Anali C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Sally Hansen Pure . I love this top coat leave my nails perfect. Apply after the color to protect my manicure and it work very well
Annie R.
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Annie R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Hardener
This nail hardener is helping me to grow my nails out. It toughens up my nails so it is more difficult for me to pick them. I like using the pure collection because the scent is not as strong as normal nail Polish.
Laura C.
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Laura C.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Mother Earth
I love this Pure Vegan line of nail polish by Sally Hansen. This shade “Lavender Haze” is perfection. Perfect color for transition from Summer to Fall. Available at Target and Drug stores. Goes on smooth, dries quickly and is Vegan. Sally Hansen Pure #f4f #fashionnails
Hillary C.
Watertown, WI
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Hillary C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this product after learning about all the toxins that are in nearly all products on the market. (Unless Organic) I was going through a body detox at the time. SO, I found this and the ingredients are plant based. This still has a strong scent like most nail polish 💅 but not as strong as the usual kind. There aren’t many colors to choose from, however this color is 300 Sweet Berries. The other shades were more pastel looking. I definitely recommend this product if you are trying to stay away from toxic chemicals, yet still like to pamper yourself.
Alyssa S.
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Alyssa S.
i love this nail polish so much and it looks so pretty on your nails. it applies super smoothly and looks so pretty. the color is gorgeous !
Becky S.
1,658 reviews
Sally Hansen Pure uploaded by Becky S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought two shades of this Sally Hansen formula: 170 Elderflower Power and 210 Pink Magnolia. These polishes are sold in most drug stores and some specialty stores at a comparable price to other Sally Hansen and Essie products. The big difference is that the PURE line polishes are made from a plant based formula and not tested on animals; something that has been long overdue! The range of colours is not huge but is growing and you can already find pastels as well as bright hues. I haven't tried any darker shades yet but the light to medium range are easy to apply, buildable and have between 1 to 3 minute drying times. My only "gripe" is that the more pale shades apply a bit unevenly. It isn't a major problem as I just add extra coats but it should be noted that one coat won't cover your nails with those options. I am adding a picture to show the finished colour: I applied two coats of the Pink Magnolia over 1 coat of Elderflower Power and finished with Essie gloss fit (please excuse as I haven't cleaned up the edges yet).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha F.