BY SALLY HANSEN

Exfoliates dry, rough feet. Luxurious pumice scrub gently polishes feet, revealing soft, touchable skin. With lavender and tea tree oil known to nourish & deodorize feet. ;

Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
In my apartment I've got carpeted floors, for whatever reason it makes my feet really dry, rough, and sometimes even crack. This product totally helps to clear that up leaving them soft, smooth, and smelling delicious. The lavender is incredibly soothing and after a day of running around helps me to decompress.
Jennifer J.
Love using this to slough off my dead skin on my heels. Works great to keep your feet looking fresh and beautiful during sandal season & beyond. No more snagged socks or stockings on those rough heels or calluses.
Kristi J.
Abilene, TX
This is by far one of my favorite foot scrubs! It really works to exfoliate my feet and leaves them soft and smooth. It also has a great smell that truly relaxes you when using it. It also works great on other body parts like elbows, hands, and knees. Overall a great product.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
I absolutely LOVE what Sally Hansen's Moisturizing Foot Creme does to my feet! I love to wear sandals and flip flops whenever the weather permits and open heeled slippers around the house. This practice used to leave my heels cracked, rough and ugly but not since I started using Sally's foot products! I don't have to use it every day but whenever my feet start to feel rough or hurty, I will put this on for a few days, I usually will put socks on afterwards to keep the moisture on my feet longer. I have the best looking heels!
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have extremely rough, calloused feet and this product worked wonders for me. I typically use it twice a week and use a pumise stone to exfoliate dead skin. It leaves me feet much softer and smells amazing. The price is right!
LaDonna B.
Tucson, AZ
I haven't actually used this. I've heard about it but not seen in the store. Would love to try it out. I have dry cracked feet. Love to try some new things. This one I'd try.
Nicole C.
New Prague, MN
I think I'm just too picky with my feet. I didn't like the texture. I don't think it worked well on my feet. Didn't see a difference. Scent is nice though.
Brittany R.
Alpena, MI
I was not impressed with the pumice foot polish . I never noticed a difference in the softness of my feet and I used it faithfully for an entire summer.
johana c.
Monterey Park, CA
Its an ok product although it has a very overpowering smell of lavender it leaves behind a residue so you have to scrub hard to remove.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
I actually got this for my mom and she says it works great, the smell is good too, it actually has a smell unlike a lot of foot products
Brittany K.
Broomfield, CO
How well does this product work? Is it worth the price? Also how does it smell?