BY SALLY HANSEN #70 in Nail Files

Sally Hansen 2pc Nail Board 2410 Coarse

BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I don’t like to spend a lot of time filing my nails so I love these nail files. Nice and quick and easy to use. The grit is perfect for me. I will definitely repurchase these when the time comes. (or I misplace it lol)
Alissa M.
San Antonio
When it comes to nails, Sally Hansen sure does know why they’re doing! I have somewhat brittle nails and I can’t use many other files. It’s not at all expensive and it’s a great buy for those days you just want to do your nails at home yourself
💋Lana B.
united states
I use Sally Hansen® Professional Strength for hand nails weekly due to my job requiring short nails. Even with using it weekly I've had it for nearly a year and you can't tell it's even been used!
Sasha S.
I really love this nail file! I have used the same file for a couple of months now, and it hasn’t worn down that much. It files through my acrylic nails really well too which was a big plus for me.
Andrea N.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve had these filers for a good year now and they still work like a charm! Not expensive at all and works so well! It also has really cute designs which is a bonus. Will definitely buy again!
Audrey L.
Extremely easy to use and very durable as well. The coarse end can shape and file down acrylics and dip powder nails very quickly and easily. It can be washed out and reused as well.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Such a good nail file. Not flimsy like some and it really gets the job done. Helps smooth out sharp just cut nails and very effective in shaping your nails! Affordable and I would recommend anyone to purchase this item!
member-c2db2
Nice price and you should always have one of these. My Gram used the version from her day, my mum did the same and I'm 3rd generation sticking with a solid product.
hailey g.
super easy to use and works amazing!! i’ve had this for a while and it hasn’t damaged at all compared to my generic ones. definitely recommend
Kayla L.
I recently went natural and I’m starting to increase my nail care system. I love sally Hansen products for my nail care needs