BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I bought this product on a whim having only ever tried one other at home cuticle remover cream. This is the bees knees! Apparently I have "problem cuticles" because this was just what i needed. I followed the simple instructions and within a few minutes my nail beds had made a complete turnaround! Even If you're not sure that you need this just try it. You will be amazed!!
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Hixson, TN
This cuticle cream works wonders for my overgrown cuticles! I'm nervous about using cuticle clippers on myself so this product is perfect. It comes with cuticle pushers which do not hurt once type cuticle is softened from the nail bed. I would recommend to anyone who does their own manicures like me!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Ada, OH
My job causes my nails to chip & my cuticles look horrible. The aloe in this product is soothing and makes my cuticles feel soft. It also keeps my cuticles from cracking which can be very painful. I love this product and am completely satisfied with the results I get from using it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Washington, DC
Best product ever. And I can't remember how long it has lasted me. It perfectly removes the cuticles from the nail as well as helps removes them.

I can easily use this product and some clippers to remove the whole cuticle. I believe that my favorite nail salons use this product.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown , TN
Sally Hansen products have always been a favorite product of mine to purchase. They are very worthy of their use and something that can you can afford. I always look at the location closes to my hometown when purchasing or sometimes online. I recommend their products to others!
Kate A.
Kate A.
This product is the only one that really did the job for me. My cuticles are rough and they grow quickly. This cuticle remover softens them up in a matter of minutes and makes them really easy to remove with an orange stick. Apply, use a stick, rinse - and you're good to go!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Palm Coast, FL
My cuticles are such a mess after being a life,OMG nail biter. This product softens the cuticles so well. I purchased this at a drugstore CVS. It is super easy to apply and the price is good. I will use this weekly and recommend to E home I know that has problem cuticles.
Mina H.
Mina H.
Tulsa, OK
I was very disappointed in this product. I read the instructions carefully and applied it as it stated. I felt like it didn't work at all. It was cheap, so I didn't have super high expectations. I will not be purchasing this product again. I would not recommend it.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Richmond, KY
I love Sally Hansen's Problem Cuticle Remover - Advanced Aloe Formula. It works great on my cuticles and keeps them from drying out. It is easy to use and affordable. I actually don't remember when I last used another brand. I like this and will continue to use it.
tammy l.
tammy l.
Great product. Sally Hansen brand is trusted by me and will be for years to come. I find this product is everywhere nail polish is sold. I've even found it in dollar stores. Glad to know it's everywhere. I will continue to buy this brand because I love it so much.