BY SALLY HANSEN

Nail Prism

Buy on Amazon
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
I first tried Sally Hansen nail polish because I receive complementary from Influenster and is the absolute best! I bought the color Blush Diamond #09 (very cheap) the application is really easy. For longer lasting effects clean your nails well, apply a base coat, apply the nail polish, and seal with a clear top coat. I find they can last even longer than 7 days with a good top coat.
Ana R.
The brush is great, so it applies awesome. Not pricey and it is worth every penny. The smell of the item is just like every other nail polish, meaning they all have a scent to it. I made this purchase at my local Sally's and would most likely purchase the item again.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Golden Tourmaline 29 more...
The color is great, it does not chip at all. It lasted on my nails for a few months. I like this brand more than any other brand out there. Its a great value for the product you are buying. I am a repeat user of this product and I would recommend it to others
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Love this line.I'm a big fan of iridescent shades in any of my cosmetics.These are so,so beautiful.I reach for these quite a bit,especially in the Summertime.Great formula,brush,and lasts about 5-6 days nicely.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
Review for: Golden Tourmaline 29 more...
My grandma used this mail polish and I love how it looks. Plus the color is so ffal it always makes me think of the leaves so transferring this committee into my collection is always a good choice. Plus staying power and beautiful wear all week.
Renee W.
I absolutely LOVE this polish!! I have a bottle left from long ago but cannot find it anywhere now. I really wish they would bring this polish back! Everyone who saw it on me complimented me on how cool it was! I guess maybe I will have to search Ebay and Amazon to try and find it again.
Kayla H.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Cinnabar Opal 26 Older more...
This particular color is bright, glossy, not the cheapest, pretty, goes on easy, flakes sometimes, but overall pretty fast drying and last a long time!! I've picked it up at Target & I think Sally's should also carry it!!
Gabbey B.
California
Review for: Cinnabar Opal 26 Older more...
I don't really like Sally Hanson. I find that it cracks easy on my nails and I have to put it on multiple times for the actual color to come out on my nail. I will probably steer away from Sally Hanson for a while.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I LOVE the nail prism stuff. The way it works with the light is just too cool, it's so unique and stunning on nails. It is a strong polish and goes on in thin enough layers that it doesn't chip off easily at all!
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love Sally Hansen products. They last awhile and are easy to apply. This is one of my favorites. I use this product a lot and I will continue because the price is so cheap for the quality your getting.
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
Such is this nail polish¿
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite prism shade?
Tania S.
Elmhurst, NY
What can I do to make it last longer.?
Amber Z.
Dammam
Where can I find sally hansen nail prism in KSA? Sally Hansen® Prisms Nail Polish