BY SALLY HANSEN

Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
I always use this when I'm treating myself to a home spa day. It is very easy to use and it does not hurt or anything. The first time I used this was because I got it as a gift so I really liked it and bought another one for myself, the price wasn't bad at all. I would definitely recommend this because it works wonders.
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
I have HOOOOOORIBLE feet!! I used to use the "Egg" on my heels but could never grip I right. This products handle allows me to give my feet a nice pedicure without it skipping out of my hand constantly. The scrubber didn't feel as good as other have, but it is a favorite for sure.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Good product for when you get that annoying dead skin build up on your heels. It's not too harsh on the skin it's rather gentle yet still gets the job done. I would recommend this if you're looking for a product to get rid of dead skin
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
The Sally Hansen Prep Your Pedi Hand Held Pedicure System is a great option for those in-between times when your feet need to be refreshed without making a pedicure appointment. I purchased mine at CVS... always available, reasonably priced and works well.
Kylee W.
Toledo, OH
Love this product! My feet get really rough, especially on my heels, so when it comes to sandal weather again this is my go-to favorite!! It helps smooth down even the toughest of skin! Definitely recommend you to give it a try!
Claire C.
Great product to get rid of dead skin and make your feet soft and clean. This product really does prep your feet for a good pedicure and provides the same experience as a salon.
Samantha G.
It's perfect for using when doing a at home pedi. It definitely gets rid of all the dry and flaky skin that I have on the bottom of my feet.
Viviana L.
Riverside, CA
This is a great product for your feet this product takes away any dead skin that you have and will leave them feeling very smooth.
Jessie H.
Woonsocket, RI
This is very cheap. We got it from our local CVS store. It works awesome! Did exactly what it was supposed to do and I'm smooth!
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
This is a God sent. The most greatest invention man has ever made. I love using it. I pamper myself at least 2 times for the week.
Jennifer G.
Austin, TX
Is the Pedi-Hand held easy to clean? Can I keep it in the shower?