BY SALLY HANSEN #33 in Callus Removers

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a nice inexpensive pumice stone. I just keep it in my shower and use it when my feet are feeling a little rough. And then smooth them out once I get out with the electric pedi foot file. It has lasted years. Definitely worth having around.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
I adore this stone. I always get one dry rough patch on the side of my foot and this takes it away. I also get small calluses on the hands from work and boom a couple quick fast rubs with this and I'm all smooth again. Love it.
Haily P.
Oak Forest
This felt very good on my heels when i was using it. It could use improvement, maybe a handle on it. It was easy to apply after my shower. It was good but not life changing. I would not buy it again.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
Didnt really work for me. It just kinda rubbed on my feet and that was it. It took of some of the dead skin, but barely.
Gabriela V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this stone to remove any dead skin during my shower works great when my feet are rough or dry