BY SALLY HANSEN #33 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Buy Sally Hansen Tweezers - Sally Hansen Premier Professional Tweezers Model No. P7620. How-to-Use: Tweeze after showering, when pores are more "open". Hold tweezers flat against skin. Grasp hair as close to the root as possible and pull gently but firmly in the direction of hair growth. Clean tips after every use. see more...

Jessica O.
These get the job done-the tips perfectly sharp & thin enough to get the peskiest hairs, but weighty enough to be be secure in the palm. Bonus: They're inexpensive! If you're like me, you have to have a pair in each makeup bag, bedside, bathroom and still misplace them all, these will do the trick!
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I like using these tweezers for pretty much anything I need them for. They are not expensive and last a long time. They are easy to use. I would definitely be buying this again when I need a new one and I recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable long lasting tweezer.
Christa E.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Good price and decent quality for someone who does not often tweeze, but for someone like me that likes to keep their brows in shape, I find these were lacking in both performance and manufactured quality. If you press too hard while using them it can bend them out of shape.
Julie P.
Cave City, KY
I have used Sally Hanson products for years. These Premier Professional Tweezers are great. I have several. They are inexpensive, easy to use and very durable. They do a great job and are easy to use. I would recommend them to anyone. I will buy them again.
Shannon W.
Always keep tweezers handy! For plucking and also for when your kids stick somethibg where it doesn't belong..IE a a green skittle up their nose! only my son..
Alyn J.
Waco, TX
Like This Product Works Very Good, really help to get those tiny little hairs that they don't get when I get my eye brows done and even when I do them my self,
Gianny M.
Kissimmee, FL
One of the best tweezers! It's easy to hold and gets every single hair out. It doesn't grab skin as easily as other tweezers do
megan d.
Could be a little bigger on the ends

Love them tho

I use them in between getting waxed

Will keep using
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
I dont really mind what kind of tweezers I used at longest it does its job. Any tweezers work for me
Kristine K.
Monroe, WI
I use these for my eyebrows mainly. It's precise and can remove hair quickly and painlessly.