BY SALLY HANSEN #41 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Buy Sally Hansen Tweezers - Sally Hansen Premier Professional Tweezers Model No. P7620. How-to-Use: Tweeze after showering, when pores are more "open". Hold tweezers flat against skin. Grasp hair as close to the root as possible and pull gently but firmly in the direction of hair growth. Clean tips after every use. see more...

Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I’ve always used Sally Hanson tweezers. I buy it from Target because of the great price. I use my tweezers at least once a day for stray eyebrow hairs (in between waxes) and they work so well. If you’re looking for a handy non expensive pair, these work great!
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa, IA
For real. I love these tweezers. I misplaced mine for about a week and thought I was going to die without them. I use frequently. I think I bought them at Walgreens and am very pleased with them. I'll probably buy a back up pair next time I go to the store.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown
I use this pair of tweezers fairly often. I believe I bought these at CVS. They work pretty well. I’ve never had the issue where you can’t get one pesky little hair. They were a great value and I was definitely satisfied with my purchase.
Sarah C.
An efficient and effective product for getting some of the “nitty gritty” facial manicuring done! The tips stay sharp and don’t dull easily. I use these bad boys just about every other day and they’ve held up wonderfully. Recommended!
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Monica F.
Winston salem, NC
Such great tweezers! Gets the job done and it good quality! Better than other tweezers that I have used before! I use it every week it does get thin hairs too its amazing ! I will buy again whenever this one dont work anymore !
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This kind of tweezers are OK but they’re not one of the best pairs. Whenever you try to grab a hair with these, the hair slides right off there and you have to squeeze the tweezers very hard to actually pull out the hair.
Kaylie A.
I pluck and shape my own eyebrows at home and use these. If you accidentally jab at your skin it hurts like crazy. I love the tool but you have to be careful about it. I bought mine at Walgreens but I’m sure you can find them anywhere. In all I’m pretty satisfied with the tool.
Logan R.
Vienna, OH
I use these tweezers practically every day. I mostly use them to clean up my eyebrows because my hair grows back seemingly fast. They are easy to hold and use which is very satisfying.
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
I have never waxed my brows, I have always been a plucker, but these guys make it so easy! I have a set in my bathroom, my purse, my car, everywhere-just in case.