BY SALLY HANSEN #41 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Buy Sally Hansen Tweezers - Sally Hansen Premier Professional Tweezers Model No. P7620. How-to-Use: Tweeze after showering, when pores are more "open". Hold tweezers flat against skin. Grasp hair as close to the root as possible and pull gently but firmly in the direction of hair growth. Clean tips after every use.

Celia F.
Atlanta
There isn’t really much to say about these tweezers. They are very easy to use and you can find them at a lot of different stores! I don’t wax my brows that often because my brows are light and thin so I use these tweezers every couple weeks to clean up my brow area between waxes.
Sarah C.
An efficient and effective product for getting some of the “nitty gritty” facial manicuring done! The tips stay sharp and don’t dull easily. I use these bad boys just about every other day and they’ve held up wonderfully. Recommended!
Amber W.
Dallas
I’ve actually had this one pair of tweezers for over 8 years now. They don’t slip and grab the skin like some of the others I’ve used which is the best part. I can grab multiple hairs at once which makes the job go so much quicker.
Keely C.
Greer, SC
I love these tweezers because unlike other tweezers, they grab a hair each time and pull it out cleanly. I hated when my old tweezers would yank a hair without pulling it out. These will also grab a few hairs at a time so it makes the job a lot faster.
Katherine A.
I hate tweezing, however these are pretty decent. They kinda realign themselves after a couple months and I have to buy more so not the most convenient product around, but they get the job done while they can
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I’ve always used Sally Hanson tweezers. I buy it from Target because of the great price. I use my tweezers at least once a day for stray eyebrow hairs (in between waxes) and they work so well. If you’re looking for a handy non expensive pair, these work great!
Makenna F.
Las Vegas
These tweezers have been in my makeup bag for months and have never had a problem with them!! I bought them from a local drugstore and they do the job when needed! If looking for an affordable and good tweezer brand. I would look into these!
Kaylie A.
I pluck and shape my own eyebrows at home and use these. If you accidentally jab at your skin it hurts like crazy. I love the tool but you have to be careful about it. I bought mine at Walgreens but I’m sure you can find them anywhere. In all I’m pretty satisfied with the tool.
Chelsey P.
Love these tweezers wish they were a little sharper but there your average tweezers they get the job done hands don't slip off of them like those plastic little ones a good size def need a pair on you if you don't have one
Logan R.
Vienna, OH
I use these tweezers practically every day. I mostly use them to clean up my eyebrows because my hair grows back seemingly fast. They are easy to hold and use which is very satisfying.