BY SALLY HANSEN

Buy Sally Hansen Tweezers - Sally Hansen Premier Professional Tweezers Model No. P7620. How-to-Use: Tweeze after showering, when pores are more "open". Hold tweezers flat against skin. Grasp hair as close to the root as possible and pull gently but firmly in the direction of hair growth. Clean tips after every use.

Celia F.
Atlanta
There isn’t really much to say about these tweezers. They are very easy to use and you can find them at a lot of different stores! I don’t wax my brows that often because my brows are light and thin so I use these tweezers every couple weeks to clean up my brow area between waxes.
Katherine U.
Newark, NJ
For the price, I highly recommend this tweezer. It gets the job done quickly when removing hairs. If you want a simple tweezer for everyday use, you need this. I use it on stray brow hairs and it helps me keep my brows clean of those hairs.
Keely C.
Greer, SC
I love these tweezers because unlike other tweezers, they grab a hair each time and pull it out cleanly. I hated when my old tweezers would yank a hair without pulling it out. These will also grab a few hairs at a time so it makes the job a lot faster.
Kaylie A.
I pluck and shape my own eyebrows at home and use these. If you accidentally jab at your skin it hurts like crazy. I love the tool but you have to be careful about it. I bought mine at Walgreens but I’m sure you can find them anywhere. In all I’m pretty satisfied with the tool.
Chantal b.
I'm a tweezer beginner and I like this. Especially with my long nails. Easy to grip and it grabs hairs with no problem even the smallest of hairs can be grabbed with these.
Laura C.
Kansas City, MO
I use no other tweezer, and I have been around the tweezer block. These grip the hair and take it right out by the root. I trust no other type of brand because this kind is so good.
Maureen D.
Indio
Purchased at: Walgreens
Has had a good run. But dulls after time. Which is to be expected. I wax myself but always have these handy. A cheap alternative that gets the job done for those stray hairs your wax may have missed or touch up plucking. Have repurchased many times and will continue to in future.
Brianna B.
I use these to clean up my eyebrows and I find it easy to do this becuase of the angle. When I reach up I come from above my head and grab a few hairs at a time, I have very thick wild eyebrows.
Amber W.
Dallas
I’ve actually had this one pair of tweezers for over 8 years now. They don’t slip and grab the skin like some of the others I’ve used which is the best part. I can grab multiple hairs at once which makes the job go so much quicker.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Such great tweezers! Gets the job done and it good quality! Better than other tweezers that I have used before! I use it every week it does get thin hairs too its amazing ! I will buy again whenever this one dont work anymore !