BY SALLY HANSEN #40 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Ana P.
These tweezers are great and work very well. I haven’t tried many different types but these have done the job. I bought them at Walmart. They aren’t too expensive, which is a plus. I usually shape and pluck my own brows and these tweezers have worked great for me, I would recommend this product.
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
It does better than the traditional tweezers but it is very cheaply made. It does not seem to grip very well so you may end up pulling on the same hair multiple times before you manage to pull it out. Thanks no thanks for the extra redness and pain when trying to pluck!
Christina M.
Love these tweezers,  by far my favorite pair.  Gets every hair out. They were not to expensive. Good fair price. You can get them anywhere,  I got mine at Wal-Mart. I have dry skin.  Mostly in my t zone area. I would definitely recommend it.
Taylor G.
Spring, TX
I love these tweezers! They have a great grip, don’t pinch the skin too often, and they work great. I got them from HEB and use it about once a month for my eyebrows. I even pluck my hubby’s brows. I am very satisfied with this product!
Danyel☮ ♡.
These were the very first tweezers I ever owned. Seeing them takes me back to enjoy g a teenager. But I always remember them work amazing. I must have bought 100 cause I'm always loosing tweezers and I continued to repurchase these.
Becca M.
Sayre, PA
Believe it or not, there are sucky tweezers out there that don’t get the job done. I have used these tweezers for such a long time that I haven’t had the need to try other brands. They are simple and get the hairs first pull.
Mallory B.
Pocatello, ID
I like to these tweezers, but I felt the shape was awkward to hold in my hand. They still got the job done, but again I just felt they were kind of awkward to hold. The price point was pretty great for what you got.
Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
Honestly I bought tweezers to pluck stray hairs on my chin and upper lip I don’t actually pluck my eyebrows....I don’t even know how to do that haha but these work I got them at my local grocery store
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
These tweezers are great for eyebrows and lips. The are easy to handle and got in your handle. They are at an affordable price and can be found at your local pharmacy. I would recommend these to others.
Stephanie D.
Sunrise , FL
Easy to pluck my hairs. I use this for my eyebrows and it allows for precision and gives me a nice shape. Not expensive at all. Easy to use and move around. I have had a good experience with this and recommend using it.