BY SALLY HANSEN #30 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Samantha R.
Kissimmee , FL
I really like this product when I didn’t have my false eyelashes thing I would use this product it was like the same thing and it cheap too this is a steal it’s good for your eyebrows too I would recommend this to you and if I ever lose it I would definitely buy another one again
Christina m.
Love these tweezers,  by far my favorite pair.  Gets every hair out. They were not to expensive. Good fair price. You can get them anywhere,  I got mine at Wal-Mart. I have dry skin.  Mostly in my t zone area. I would definitely recommend it.
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
I love this brand of tweezers. I use mine at least twice a week for those stray hairs and brows. The price is pretty good. They are easy to use. I would recommend this these to anyone. They never disappoint
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I live for tweezers literally cant go without them this are good since the tip is flat and not pointy and easy to use but really any kind of tweezers are a must have though I don’t get my eyebrows waxed as much so having these to use really helps clean them up
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Easy to use and effective. Nice grip and good handle to hold. I like the slant tip for plucking and seems to be less painful. I purchased at Target and very affordable. I would definitely buy again.
Dusti C.
Orange, TX
These tweezers are great and get the job done. I don’t need the extra fancy frills. Just give me some tweezer that line up correctly and grip the hairs. These do that. And they last forever....as long as you don’t lose them 😂
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
I use my twezzers for my eyelashes even pick my husband face of course with different ones but yea they work well bought mine at sallys beauty for 2.99 i still have them i cant go a without them
Brittany M.
I don’t like these tweezers. They are cheap, but they are cheap for a reason. They don’t grip good at all and they make it painful to pull hair out. They are easy t find, but I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.
Kayleigh P.
Sarasota, FL
So I actually don't use these tweezers as tweezers that use them as a weeding tool with my cricket and they work amazing for small cuts and tiny pieces that I cannot get with a dental tech or my fingers.
Melissa J.
Gilbert, AZ
I️ have tweezers all over the place..in my car..in my purses..in my bathroom of course...even with my crafting supplies. I️ don’t need super expensive tweezers. These work great