BY SALLY HANSEN

Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
It does better than the traditional tweezers but it is very cheaply made. It does not seem to grip very well so you may end up pulling on the same hair multiple times before you manage to pull it out. Thanks no thanks for the extra redness and pain when trying to pluck!
Christina M.
Love these tweezers,  by far my favorite pair.  Gets every hair out. They were not to expensive. Good fair price. You can get them anywhere,  I got mine at Wal-Mart. I have dry skin.  Mostly in my t zone area. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashly S.
norwich
I usto use these on my grandma. she was elderly  and obviously needed  aome help with maintenance  due to her hands not being steady enough to pull unwanted facial  hair,she was nervous  to use wax so these  we're our go room never leaving  hair a broken off,removes easily  and small/discrete  I even use then when I'm driving something it's a bad happen but I literally  drive and feel for hairs on my chin (must be hereditary lol) with my tweezers as I go.great product
Danyel☮ ♡.
These were the very first tweezers I ever owned. Seeing them takes me back to enjoy g a teenager. But I always remember them work amazing. I must have bought 100 cause I'm always loosing tweezers and I continued to repurchase these.
Sherilyn J.
Coplay, PA
These tweezers I bought once because i forgot my other ones. The slant tip is definitely user friendly, and you can usually just eyeball the hair you want gone and it gets it first try. Satisfied with this purchase.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
These tweezers are great for eyebrows and lips. The are easy to handle and got in your handle. They are at an affordable price and can be found at your local pharmacy. I would recommend these to others.
Stephanie D.
Sunrise , FL
Easy to pluck my hairs. I use this for my eyebrows and it allows for precision and gives me a nice shape. Not expensive at all. Easy to use and move around. I have had a good experience with this and recommend using it.
Nancy B.
russiaville
I normally only use tweezers for my eyebrows and a pesky little hair that I get on my chin. It does the job, but sometimes the grip isn’t all too great while grabbing the hairs. I’m not a stickler on my tweezers though, so I am sure I will buy more in the future!
Heather M.
Orlando
I have about a million tweezers all over the house, but I know my go to brand is Sally Hansen. They last a long time (other than when I misplace them!) and usually never lose their gripping ability. I try to get a multi pack when I can, but even just getting a single one is well worth the money.
member-d083a
These tweezers definitely work nicely. They are sharp enough to get the hardest hairs. Not too expensive and worth the money. They work better than most brands and help me get my brows under control. I have bought them multiple times and still like them!