Sally Hansen Poo Pourri Anti Stink Toilet Spray, Include 3 x 2 oz Dr. Potts Sprays and 1 Pocket Size Original Spr

BY SALLY HANSEN

Some say the secret to a happy relationship is separate bathrooms, but those people have never tried Poo-Pourri, the classy, sassy, ultra effective way to leave the bathroom smelling better than you found it. Our award winning before-you-go toilet sprays come in several different sizes and scents. Go aheadjoin thousands of happy customers whove tried Poo-Pourri for fun and keep using it because it really works! When you spray Poo-Pourri into the bowl before-you-go, our proprietary formula creates a protective barrier on the waters surface. This barrier is designed to trap unpleasant bathroom odors beneath the surface and keep them out of the air. All youll smell is a refreshing bouquet of essential oils! With a bottle of Poo-Pourri in your handbag, what you do in the bathroom is nobodys business but yours! Poo-Pourris aromatherapy magic replaces embarrassment with confidence in any bathroom situation. Therell be no aerosol cover-up for you! You (and everyone around you) can breathe easy with Poo-Pourri. Poo-Pourri does more than just improve air quality its environmentally friendly. Our secret blends rely on essential oils to eliminate bathroom odors, making it safe for the planet and your septic systems. see more...

Amanda M.
Commerce
I loved the product!!! I use it ALL the time!!!!!!! The product is very easy to apply and use. You get what you want in a fast amount of time. I could go on and on about pros for this product there's not much I would say I don't like about it. I would recommend this product to others.ย
Brittany H.
I was kind of bumbed :/ they're super cute, but not that easy (imo) to put on neatly... cute enough to keep trying though ;-) if anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them!
Kendra L.
Woodbury, TN
I really like these and there simple to put on i thought it was gonna be difficult but it's not , and they always have to cutest ones
Abby Z.
I have used this strips and sometimes it can get messy. I feel I have to be very concentrated while putting these on
Catherine H.
SYDNEY, NS
Love this product so much!!! Awesome designs, long lasting and still easy to remove!!! I like these more than real nail polish.
Nicole A.