Sally Hansen Polish Remover 8oz. Extra-Strength (Acetone) (2 Pack) by Sally Hansen

BY SALLY HANSEN

8oz;2 Pieces see more...

Ariel M.
Fort Collins , CO
Great polish remover. I have used it to take off salon polish and home polish. It’s always quick and easy. A little goes a long way. It does have a strong smell. It’s my go to polish remover.
Wendy.Garcia❤ G.
Tulia, TX
Sally Hanson Nail polish remove is awesome. It works great. It takes you nail polish off easier than other brands. The price is a bit more than other brands but well worth it. I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
🐝 ❥.
california
I like this even though it’s harsh on the nails since it’s just acetone but it does the job and I like it añot of people might not because it’s just plain acetone but I like it cus it’s fast n easy.
Megan T.
Dallas
I like the strength. You can get stubborn polish off pretty easily. I will take just about any of the brands, but I do typically grab this if it’s available. Good value.
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
It is easy to use and gets the job done, but inexpensive and good quality. I don't paint my nails often enough to use a full bottle of this so I normally just fill a little container up and give the rest to my mom! I usually buy from wherever I end up shopping so randomly will get this brand or generic store brands.
Melissa E.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This nail polish remover is SOOOOOOO good at removing glitter nail polish. Usually the glitters stock on my nails like they’re going to stay forever but this stuff definitely does the job. It also doesn’t smear red nail polish all over your skin either. Definitely a plus!
kaylee m.
fort wayne
Good came off with some scrubbing it should be a little stronger so you don’t have to Speke so hard for it I was ok to apply but took a while Walmart polish remover worked a little better and he price was ok
Juliette S.
This product works great. I have some nail polishes with sparkles that I find really hard to take off with regular nail polishes, but this one takes it off with little to no work!
Kalina R.
poplar bluff
Stuff is good! I’d recommend if presented with the opportunity. I’d def buy again! The price is fair, the quality is good! I only buy this polish remover!
toyosi O.
Glastonbury, CT
Very good product. I alwaygrab a bottle even if I still have a half bottle at home. All you need is simple cotton pas and rub gently on your nails.

Amazon