BY SALLY HANSEN

Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
Love these tweezers for very precise hair grabbing! It compares to any eye tweezers and good fo people with super thick hairs or small stubborn hairs orningrown hairs! I love and and is easy to use I would recommend to anyone
Rory H.
I love these tweezers! The pointed tip is great to get those stubborn strays and helps a lot with precision. They are super affordable and definitely worth it. They are easy to carry around in your purse or car and are so good. Definitely recommend!
Marie K.
Canby
I love these tweezers so much! The points at the end make eye brow plucking so much easier! #lifesaver the tiny pointy ends allow you to get tiny stubborn hair or hair that are just starting to grow back. I sadly left mine in a hotel and haven’t gotten a new pair since. But I’m definitely going to buy these again. I strongly recommend these!! No matter what type of eye brow hairs you have
Jennifer A.
This is a must have on my makeup kit. I love how it’s slant and it is a great grip. I change them every time it starts to not grab the hair good. It’s a good price if you want some affordable ones.
Sabrina E.
Wayne, WV
I like to use these to do my brows because it makes them very precise. I have sensitive skin around my eyes. They’re a good value and they don’t seem to be cheaply made.
Lindsey R.
Inman
My FAVORITE tweezers! The point of the tweezers makes it 10 time easier to get those little annoying hairs. I bought it from Sally’s beauty supply and it is great value! My other tweezers just aren’t as pointed! I am highly satisfied with this product!
Mandy H.
These are awesome tweezers. I've bought a lot in the past where I feel like I have to continuously keep going back over a certain spot that I'm plucking because it's not as precise as I wish it were, but with these tweezers I feel like my eyebrows come out look perfect overtime I don't have to go over the same spot nearly as much.
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
I began tweezing my own eyebrows to save money from waxing. These little tweezers are amazing. It is very easy to mess up and pluck out the wrong hair but these give you such precision and accuracy that it is almost impossible to mess up. And the price point isn't that bad.
Melinda G.
La Verne , Ca
These are ok. They do the trick in a pinch, but they are no tweezerman. I bought these as a back up at target because I couldn't find my favorite ones. They were ok to use and got the job done- but when it came to the small hard to get hairs, it was nearly impossible. won't be repurchasing these only because I already have a pair and they aren't my favorite.
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
The Tini-Tweeze is my favorite Sally Hansen tweezer because it grabs on to the tinest stray hairs. It's perfect for touching up between eyebrow appointments or getting that one tiny problem hair. It's great for its precision and the point doesn't dull quickly.
kayla m.
Watertown, WI
I'm curious if the pointed end of this is just as convenient as a flat Edge tweezers?